What will this generation be remembered for

I feel like most generations had a lot of things that stood out.

Just from my lifetime,  everyone will always remember the 80s, 90s and even the early 2000s. A simple tshirt can bring back a whole slate of 80s memories. 

What about the 2020s tho ? Like wtf are we gonna look back on in 30 years ? 

I guess that could be something if it actually takes off...which it might. But I doubt we will see anything meaningful from ai until the 2030s

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Remij said:

The AI revolution and subsequent flopping of it maybe? lol

This. Except the flop will be the AI bubble market. Another dot com travesty.

Edited by lynux3
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m not sure how current day AI is much different than AIM’s smarter child 

It’s significant in some industry, but not others. It’ll reshape some landscapes, but not all of them. 

Pussy ass cancel culture 

Forced inclusivity in art

old men telling women what they can/can’t do with their body (abortion bills) 

All of the dumb pronouns 

Kardashian clones with inflated lips/asses/etc

being able to storm the White House and not being shot and killed on the spot. Presidents being above the law. 

Instagram models 

Cancel culture 

Pronouns 

365 genders 

Being unable to tell a woman that she is fat

Men being unable to voice an opinion 

Trans people 

Gender equality

Remasters 

Sony going third party 

Sony's 2006 E3

Konami's e3 presentation 

TJ having a party with his huge pet rat

Shail :|

HH being a pedophile 

Pepperoni tits 

Etc... 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Just from my lifetime,  everyone will always remember the 80s, 90s and even the early 2000s. A simple tshirt can bring back a whole slate of 80s memories. 

That's because you're an old man and that's how miserable old men think. There's always something to happening, which leaves lifelong emotions with the people growing up in them. It's sad to see Gen Xers fall for the same bullshit that happened to us when we were young. 

Boomers and the WW2 generations used to shit on gen X. To the point they said they would often reference the irony of X = unknown, because there was no thing to define us. Then there was East Coast Vs West Coast rap beefs, Y2K, the internet boom, 9/11. If you don't think anything significant will happen in the next 30 years you're completely out of touch. 

Older generations constantly assuming the next generation is weaker than theirs is a never ending cycle. The world changes, it happens. Notice how no one talks about having to walk 2 miles to school every day anymore. Shit changes. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
15 hours ago, JonDnD said:

In the last 4 years we've had the most notable pandemic in 100 years and a war with the highest casualty rate in 50.

You dumb as fuck Jen. 

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Pussy ass cancel culture 

Forced inclusivity in art

old men telling women what they can/can’t do with their body (abortion bills) 

All of the dumb pronouns 

Kardashian clones with inflated lips/asses/etc

being able to storm the White House and not being shot and killed on the spot. Presidents being above the law. 

People wearing masks while trying to play wind instruments during covid. Hoarding toilet paper and just being fuckin retarded. The us giving trilliions to Ukraine and all the years of these dipshit president's and candidates 

50 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

People wearing masks while trying to play wind instruments during covid. Hoarding toilet paper and just being fuckin retarded. The us giving trilliions to Ukraine and all the years of these dipshit president's and candidates 

What about bailing out an industry that didn't give a shit about their employees in the first place.

All in the name of trickled down economics.

Both sides are mad stupid.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's because you're an old man and that's how miserable old men think. There's always something to happening, which leaves lifelong emotions with the people growing up in them. It's sad to see Gen Xers fall for the same bullshit that happened to us when we were young. 

Boomers and the WW2 generations used to shit on gen X. To the point they said they would often reference the irony of X = unknown, because there was no thing to define us. Then there was East Coast Vs West Coast rap beefs, Y2K, the internet boom, 9/11. If you don't think anything significant will happen in the next 30 years you're completely out of touch. 

Older generations constantly assuming the next generation is weaker than theirs is a never ending cycle. The world changes, it happens. Notice how no one talks about having to walk 2 miles to school every day anymore. Shit changes. 

You could have just listed some things like everyone else 💁‍♂️