Mat Piscatella: Video game subscription revenue has reportedly barely increased over the last few years

:mj: Any day now GamePass will take over the world and usher a new era of gaming. Run in fear Nintendo and Sony....

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Lemshit retards and their cope. Now we know exactly why MS is bringing all their games to Playstation and Nintendo. Subscriptions are flatlining and their bet on ShitPass has failed.

In before the lemming mental gymnastics about how DemoPass is the way forward financially. 

:RISITAS:

• Geese 1

I pay whatever GP costs now per month and love it. There's always good games coming to gamepass.

You guys are just obsessed with hating it because you are obsessed with hating anything xbox related.

30 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I pay whatever GP costs now per month and love it. There's always good games coming to gamepass.

You guys are just obsessed with hating it because you are obsessed with hating anything xbox related.

i like xbox more than i like another subscription service. gamepass is a bad deal.

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Psn plus is mostly used as a fee to play online. Why would it be growing? 

You're dumb 

9 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

All companies always talk about infinite growth. Forget stagnation what if the market actually starts shrinking then what? 

More gamers are moving to steam