BF2042 x Dead Space crossover mode

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Only Twinkie would think anything Battlefield is a neat idea.

Basically all BF games up to and including BFOne were dope as fuck and if you do like it you can fuck off back to your brum brum games. :facep:

Edited by Cell
  • Ben 1
2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Basically all BF games up to and including BFOne where dope as fuck and if you do like it you can fuck off back to your brum brum games. :facep:

BF3 was boss. BF4 was alright too, but BFV was shit. I only played it because my ex was big into it, but I never liked the engine change.

I didn't even bother with the new one.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

BF3 was boss. BF4 was alright too, but BFV was shit. I only played it because my ex was big into it, but I never liked the engine change.

I didn't even bother with the new one.

BF1 was decent too. I never played BFV. I played the 2042 beta and I spent about 20 minutes driving around in a truck beeping the horn at people. It was a truly awful map for a BF game and I never went back. 

:ben:

I still play BF2042 so I'll jump back in to check out this new content.

To be honest, I'd rather have more maps for the Portal mode but this crossover seems pretty cool.

I hope the next BF game goes back to its roots though. I want the next BF game to play more like BF3 and BF4 and less like this modern crap we have now.

• Upvote 1