Just bought Korean fire noodles

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Those things are mercilessly hot, I hope you're ready because it's going to be bad

Only if you are a pussy.  

If you aren't used to them, they're pretty spicy.  I've had the 3x ones and they're hot.  2x aren't bad.. and the ones in the black packaging are pretty light.

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

They're not very hot dude, your ass will be fine. 

Bullshit lol, the packets are 250,000 scoville units and since they're stir fried noodles there's very little water content for dilution.

It's not japanese ramen soaking in a pool of broth.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

If you aren't used to them, they're pretty spicy.  I've had the 3x ones and they're hot.  2x aren't bad.. and the ones in the black packaging are pretty light.

I tried to find the 3x spicy ones but they didnt have them.

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

I get the 3x ones and then add pepper flakes to them. 

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bullshit lol, the packets are 250,000 scoville units and since they're stir fried noodles there's very little water content for dilution.

It's not japanese ramen soaking in a pool of broth.

No they are not 250,000 on the scoville.  They are 10,000 for the 2x and 13,200 for the 3x.  I use habanero paste to make my stir fry sauce and that's nearly 500k on the scoville scale.  If these noodles are too spicy for you then my stir fry will kill you. 

3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

No they are not 250,000 on the scoville.  They are 10,000 for the 2x and 13,200 for the 3x.  I use habanero paste to make my stir fry sauce and that's nearly 500k on the scoville scale.  If these noodles are too spicy for you then my stir fry will kill you. 

What do you add? Got a brand I can buy? 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

You clearly didn't read what I said. The concentrate is 250,000 scoville units, it's been lab tested. The only way you're getting down to 10,000 is if you're soaking it in a bath of water.

Water content is extremely low and the packet is added at the point of the cook where 90% of the water is already absorbed into the noodles and or tossed meaning there is limited broth dilution and the entire exterior of the noodles is coated in close to raw spice. 

We're talking 60,000 - 80,000 scoville at final cook. It's hot...

This fool is about to feel a javelin explode up his ass after eating nothing but communist rice grains his whole life. 

:RISITAS:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lostfool said:

lmao no.  They are a fuck ton more than 10,000 and 13,200...

I eat enough chiles and sauces to know.  I've eaten ghost peppers and carolina reapers.  The thing with these noodles and the sauce packets in them are that they can vary quite a bit between packages.  I've had some 2x and 3x which were very clearly less hot than they typically are, and vice versa. 

For the average person, any of those packages will be hot as fuck.  I'd say that 2x are probably unbearable for most people to eat and actually enjoy the taste of.. since they're very hot.  When you get used to them though, you can enjoy the taste more lol.

Edited by Remij
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure why people like overly spicy foods. It gets to the point where you can’t even taste the actual food because the only sense you feel is the overwhelming heat.

Same. It was fun for drinking games. Now, I like a little spice, but nothing too strong. 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

lmao no.  They are a fuck ton more than 10,000 and 13,200...

I eat enough chiles and sauces to know.  I've eaten ghost peppers and carolina reapers.  The thing with these noodles and the sauce packets in them are that they can vary quite a bit between packages.  I've had some 2x and 3x which were very clearly less hot than they typically are, and vice versa. 

For the average person, any of those packages will be hot as fuck.  I'd say that 2x are probably unbearable for most people to eat and actually enjoy the taste of.. since they're very hot.  When you get used to them though, you can enjoy the taste more lol.

No they are not and even the manufacturer lists it as such.  I know hot stuff and this shit isn't.  I literally eat untamed jalapenos out of a jar like they are pickles.  

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

No they are not and even the manufacturer lists it as such.  I know hot stuff and this shit isn't.  I literally eat untamed jalapenos out of a jar like they are pickles.  

WAY hotter than 10,000 my dude.. trust me..  Jalepenos ain't shit.. and these 2x ramen noodles are WAYYYYY hotter than that shit. :smilecry:

In fact I guarantee the people claiming these aren't hot or hotter than other shit are diluting the fuck out the sauce with water.

Edited by Remij
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

WAY hotter than 10,000 my dude.. trust me..  Jalepenos ain't shit.. and these 2x ramen noodles are WAYYYYY hotter than that shit. :smilecry:

In fact I guarantee the people claiming these aren't hot or hotter than other shit are diluting the fuck out the sauce with water.

I make it into a paste so less water than the preparation states.  Sorry if you think they are sooo hot you can't handle hot because they are not hot.  

lmao this motherfucker had tons of water in there.. it was basically a ramen soup and look at his face towards the end of the clip :smilecry: 

I eat that shit without ANY water in it.. just strain the ramen and add the packet and mix.  It's HOT my dude... @lostfool cut the cap breh