Breaking News: Major changes coming to GamePass (TLHBFR!)

8 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah if you like mid 70s metacritic games then it’s probably a good service for you. 

I couldn't care less about metacritic scores.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By 2026 it'll be 25$ for day 1 games and you'll have to watch an ad every 30 minutes             just kidding, by 2026 gamepass wont exist lmao

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah if you like mid 70s metacritic games then it’s probably a good service for you. 

Not sure if those a PS Plus averages? But Game Pass average is 82.

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

then it’s not for you

but if at any point there are 4 in a given year, you’re losing money by not subbing 

If I was a subscription kinda guy, 2023 with Forza Motorsport 8, Starfield, Hi-Fi Rush, Age of Empires 2 for Xbox, Age of Empires 4 for Xbox, MInecraft Legends, Ghost Wire Tokyo, Redfall.......would have made the sub easily worth it for me. I bought Starfield, Forza, Hi-Fi, Refall and am super happy with them.

14 minutes ago, Cell said:

What a meltdown. 

Jenny's gone full Chernobyl. :lawl:

I like how after you get owned and destroyed to the point where you can't even respond .....you just claim others are melting down lmao

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah. I guess you lose a few dollars. You can instead save those few dollars and eventually lose the studio that made those games you like. 

Good trade if you’re poor. 

Xbox would prefer you sub than purchase a game 

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeventually lose the studio that made those games you like. 

Good trade if you’re poor. 

I see some are still bitter that London Studio and Japan Studio closed, and Bungie laid off endless people.

Gamepass cost so much. Massive price increase. Value isn't there

Gamepass is good for the poor

Can you all please show me on the doll where xbox touched you :rofls:

23 minutes ago, Tainted said:

I see some are still bitter that London Studio and Japan Studio closed, and Bungie laid off endless people.

i dont get what sony sucking has to do with ms also sucking lol. both consoles are garbage.

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I like how after you get owned and destroyed to the point where you can't even respond .....you just claim others are melting down lmao

lmao all of what you said is garbage and also that was your own weak ass bait ("he's having a meltdown" :lemming:) used against you. 

Dance monkey dance. :lawl:

• dead 1

Back in May, Sarah Bond was on TV lying and these lemshit retards are in here spinning and damage controlling. Not only are lemmings getting raped by being forced to pay extra for nothing but now they are forcing gamers who want their dogshit games day one to move to GamePass Ultimate on consoles.  :kaz: Why the fuck would anyone own GamePass if they can't play Microsoft's games on day one?

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Back in May, Sarah Bond was on TV lying and these lemshit retards are in here spinning and damage controlling. Not only are lemmings getting raped by being forced to pay extra for nothing but now they are forcing gamers who want their dogshit games day one to move to GamePass Ultimate on consoles.  :kaz: Why the fuck would anyone own GamePass if they can't play Microsoft's games on day one?

But it is day one on Game Pass.

57 minutes ago, Casual said:

i dont get what sony sucking has to do with ms also sucking lol. both consoles are garbage.

Both consoles are awesome. PC's and Nintendo's are for douchebags.

38 minutes ago, Cell said:

lmao all of what you said is garbage and also that was your own weak ass bait ("he's having a meltdown" :lemming:) used against you. 

Dance monkey dance. :lawl:

You have nothing :rofls: you always did suck at this lmao. You cant debate facts and thats why you cry here everytime you post :hehe:  OverTears ROFL

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

What games aren’t day 1?

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You have nothing :rofls: you always did suck at this lmao. You cant debate facts and thats why you cry here everytime you post :hehe:  OverTears ROFL

Old CrustyB is LIVID. 

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

By 2026 it'll be 25$ for day 1 games and you'll have to watch an ad every 30 minutes :kaz:

just kidding, by 2026 gamepass wont exist lmao

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
31 minutes ago, Casual said:

By 2026 it'll be 25$ for day 1 games and you'll have to watch an ad every 30 minutes :kaz:

just kidding, by 2026 gamepass wont exist lmao

Gamepass offers more than $2 a month more than ps plus 

24 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Gamepass offers more than $2 a month more than ps plus 

they both suck lol, what's your point?

1 hour ago, Cell said:

You're retarded. :lawl:

Coming from the guy that gets BTFU and KOd because he can't debate the FACTS at hand. Little weasel LMAO you can't run from your daily Ls :rofls: OverL :tom: