Imagine if the Dems held primary debates

6 months ago everyone could have seen his cognitive decline and this shit show wouldn't be happening now. Oooohhh but nooo we have to uphold the norms!! Well this was never a normal situation to people willing to actually open their eyes to Biden's state of health.

You could have had Kennedy or Philips who is basically Biden but 40 years younger. Instead we have to treat the president like a king. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off... Bernie lost to Biden in the 2020 primaries.    2nd of all, you pulled an article from Aug 2020 when the Bernie Bros swore Biden wouldn't beat Trump..... Yet in Nov 2020 Biden we

Lol

The amount of thread you ran away from and you're on my back about this? Lol

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

6 months ago everyone could have seen his cognitive decline and this shit show wouldn't be happening now. Oooohhh but nooo we have to uphold the norms!! Well this was never a normal situation to people willing to actually open their eyes to Biden's state of health.

You could have had Kennedy or Philips who is basically Biden but 40 years younger. Instead we have to treat the president like a king. 

It's funny that you're so retarded you think if there were open primaries,  RFK would have won the nomination. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny that you're so retarded you think if there were open primaries,  RFK would have won the nomination. 

Is that what I'm saying? 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:jordan3:

I'm saying there were options and the people didn't get a fair chance to observe and decide. The elites get to decide democracy for you. Isn't that nice? Here's your choice, now vote for it or you hate democracy! 

Dems really have to find a GOOD candidate for 2028. Their policies are better and more popular, provably so, but they FUCKING SUCK COCK AT POLITICS. GOP literally causing reduced QOL/HDI (aka 3rd worldification) before our very eyes and their nominee being found liable for rape and fraud, and a criminal with the lowest GDP and Jobs in history.........yet the Democrats nominee is still somehow less popular. Fucking Retards.

Seriously just find someone who can talk slick with witty comebacks (they have many if you ever watch Congressional hearings) without any baggage (no rapes and shit) and then start hyping these primary candidates up early on. Oh and under 65 years old for fuck sakes.  

Edited by Substatic
23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm saying there were options and the people didn't get a fair chance to observe and decide. The elites get to decide democracy for you. Isn't that nice? Here's your choice, now vote for it or you hate democracy! 

So the primary that happened where people voted who would be the nominee didn't happen? 

Wow we all just imagined that shit. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So the primary that happened where people voted who would be the nominee didn't happen? 

Wow we all just imagined that shit. 

You are obtuse beyond belief. 

The Democrats are getting what they deserve for shutting down Bernie in 2020. Everything we're seeing now was predictable then. Even Obama said "never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck shit up"

The Dem establishment knew Biden was sundowning back then, but they were so desperate to stop Bernie they went with him anyway.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

Edited by sugarhigh
15 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Who needed primary debates lol? We've been telling the left this guy has dementia for years... They intentionally ignored it until it was clear they couldn't.

There's a huge difference between being really old and having dementia. You have to lie for absolutely no reason. Retards like you is how we end up with Biden still running rather than a focused single term to make way for a successor. 

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

The Democrats are getting what they deserve for shutting down Bernie in 2020. Everything we're seeing now was predictable then. Even Obama said "never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck shit up"

The Dem establishment knew Biden was sundowning back then, but they were so desperate to stop Bernie they went with him anyway.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

First off... Bernie lost to Biden in the 2020 primaries. 

2nd of all, you pulled an article from Aug 2020 when the Bernie Bros swore Biden wouldn't beat Trump..... Yet in Nov 2020 Biden went on to defeat Trump :umad:

Thirdly... 

The majority of Trump’s previous administration are not supporting him. 

Matter of fact, Pence his previous VP isn't supporting Trump.. That's why Trump has to get a new candidate for a VP running mate.. Lmfao. 

Meanwhile Biden was Obama's VP for TWO TERMS, Obama campaigned for Biden in 2020 and is campaigning for him again in 2024.

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

First off... Bernie lost to Biden in the 2020 primaries. 

2nd of all, you pulled an article from Aug 2020 when the Bernie Bros swore Biden wouldn't beat Trump..... Yet in Nov 2020 Biden went on to defeat Trump :umad:

Thirdly... 

The majority of Trump’s previous administration are not supporting him. 

Matter of fact, Pence his previous VP isn't supporting Trump.. That's why Trump has to get a new candidate for a VP running mate.. Lmfao. 

Meanwhile Biden was Obama's VP for TWO TERMS, Obama campaigned for Biden in 2020 and is campaigning for him again in 2024.

Bernie lost to Biden because of Obama behind the scenes getting everyone to drop out right after Bernie won Nevada. Except for Warren of course who hurt Bernie's chances. DEMOCRACY STRIKES AGAIN!

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And then Biden Beat Trump... The end. 

Or do you mean vice president Trump?

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Or do you mean vice president Trump?

Or do I mean Trump is running against Obama in 2024?  Or do I mean Trump beat Obama in 2016?  Or do I mean Nancy Policy is Nikki Hailey? Or do I mean Nikki Hailey didn't send in the national gaurd to Capitol hill on Jan 6th 2021.

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Or do I mean Trump is running against Obama in 2024?  Or do I mean Trump beat Obama in 2016?  Or do I mean Nancy Policy is Nikki Hailey? Or do I mean Nikki Hailey didn't send in the national gaurd to Capitol hill on Jan 6th 2021.

Lol

20240711_195258.jpg

• Haha 1