Biden just said vice president Trump in his conference

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I mean it was miles better than the debate and nothing would have really been newsworthy before the debate.

I agree but that still doesn't mean Biden proved himself as being able to cognitively speak and react even when he had pre planned people to call out and respond to. He actually further embedded in the worlds head that his isn't all there. The left is trying to as hard as they can to push that trump is an evil man as hard as they can so the world will say well i guess its better than an old senile man who can't form words or thoughts or even knows who his own vice president is....

President Putin!! 

Oh and then he brags about how many delegates he got in the primary lol. What primary? If they had debates 8 months ago he wouldn't be the nominee today. 

3 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

I agree but that still doesn't mean Biden proved himself as being able to cognitively speak and react even when he had pre planned people to call out and respond to. He actually further embedded in the worlds head that his isn't all there. The left is trying to as hard as they can to push that trump is an evil man as hard as they can so the world will say well i guess its better than an old senile man who can't form words or thoughts or even knows who his own vice president is....

You're being dramatic. That conference was fine outside of the VP gaffe.

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You're being dramatic. That conference was fine outside of the VP gaffe.

Imagine Obama sounding like that. Everyone would be like wtf is wrong with you!? Are you sick? Are you dying? 

Biden did not sound like this 4 years ago. He is a completely different person. I can only imagine would he would sound like in a press conference In 2028 if he's still living. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Imagine Obama sounding like that. Everyone would be like wtf is wrong with you!? Are you sick? Are you dying? 

Biden did not sound like this 4 years ago. He is a completely different person. I can only imagine would he would sound like in a press conference In 2028 if he's still living. 

I'm not talking about 4 years ago. He's old, he shouldn't have been the nominee 4 years ago. People don't usually age gracefully and that's been on display. What I'm saying is that this press conference wouldn't even register a year ago.