How do you play your games?

Just curious, haven't really asked this question since the rise of steam deck. 

I'm probably 50/50 between PC (desktop) and PS5. Both cases it's headphones on, normally late at night. I've been thinking about getting a PS Portal since it would be ideal for during the day when I have half an hour but the kids are watching some shit on YouTube. 

Is anyone using Steamdeck/Rog/undocked switch for most of there gaming? Im curious as to how you get on with it.

:wonder:

Edited by Cell
43 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I’m a lemming, I don’t play games because Xbox has no games.

So basically you play an hour or so of all of MS' bargain bin exclusives before never returning to them and inadvertently forcing MS into failing to make a decent financial return on their intellectual property and subsequently likely being the cause of mass lay offs?

Gotcha. 

:lawl: 

naked, sitting on my personal gaming chair, imagine the guy from the goonies but even uglier and in a absurd hunchback position, glued to my desk day and night

Spoiler

984981_2-201811271457.webp

• Like 1

Most of the games I've been playing lately have been on PC, partly because of gamepass. But I overall prefer playing consoles (specifically PS5 right now) because its more comfortable. I don't have my Ally right now but If I did I would probably be playing games like Nine Sols or Another Crab's Treasure on it.

I wish the Jeanne D' Arc remaster was coming to PC as that would have been a great fit for the Ally.

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

Just PS5. Mess around with mobile games when I'm on my break at work if we want to count that. 

Did you play Erdtree?

• 2 weeks later...

PS5/Switch, PC for old games from 90s/00s when PosC wasn’t a port machine, once in a blue moon Xflop Series X.

Edited by lynux3

I'm the same as you. 50/50 on my PS5 and PC.

Both platforms provide me with all the gaming I need. I used to game on handhelds a while back but I've kinda moved past that in the last couple of years. If the Switch 2 ends up matching at least the PS4's power, I may end up buying one down the road. I think my next gaming purchase after the PS5 Pro will be a PS portal.

Edited by FIREPOWER
13 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm the same as you. 50/50 on my PS5 and PC.

Both platforms provide me with all the gaming I need. I used to game on handhelds a while back but I've kinda moved past that in the last couple of years. If the Switch 2 ends up matching at least the PS4's power, I may end up buying one down the road. I think my next gaming purchase after the PS5 Pro will be a PS portal.

I still have my PSP-3000, but no longer use it. But I loved it at the time.