So who played Concord ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't act like MS hasn't been doing the same thing you clown. They did release this piece of shit this gen and last gen....     it's an industry disease and not someth

I just saw that the character customization screen lists all the characters' pronouns in the bottom right I don't even want to try the game anymore.

I also disargee with the issue is thst because its woke it failed. It failed because its the most generic cookie cutter shit imaginable that NO ONE askef for. 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Maybe because their ideology is being considered before their actual talents. You know like how Sony has been doing things lately, as of 2014. 

Don't act like MS hasn't been doing the same thing you clown. They did release this piece of shit this gen and last gen....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

it's an industry disease and not something exclusive to one platform or another. In fact, I'd argue MS has been diving into it more so than Sony since 2014.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
39 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Don't act like MS hasn't been doing the same thing you clown. They did release this piece of shit this gen and last gen....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

it's an industry disease and not something exclusive to one platform or another. In fact, I'd argue MS has been diving into it more so than Sony since 2014.

Since 2014? 

Sony started with the last of Us. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lemmings are fucking retarded. MS is by far the most woke of the big three, they have dived headfirst into wokeism.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

GTFOH you clown, TLOU part 1 wasn’t woke shit.

Lets be honest, it was, one of the first big games to be woke in fact.

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lets be honest, it was, one of the first big games to be woke in fact.

I guess it’s because I played it as a straight zombie killer sim and didn’t dive into the backstory that much. I’m also didn’t play the expansion with Ellie so that’s maybe why I’m out of touch with the woke elements of that game. It was still a great game though despite being woke and it didn’t detract from the gritty action of the game or the serious tone. Joel wasn’t lame like the woke characters in games today.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Played one round and immediately uninstalled it. Couldn't possibly be less interested.

And the character designs are definitely awful (the best one is the asian chick with the cloak). The rest of the characters look like they belong in entirely different games, there's just no cohesive art style or design when it comes to them.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I sense a lot of insecurities within you. 

You're the one with a problem seeing an icky girl in a videogame.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

You're the one with a problem seeing an icky girl in a videogame.

lmfao, you know damn very well women in videogames are not the problems.

It's women with dicks being shoved down your throat into every Sony exclusive that's the problem. But you are enjoying that.

2 hours ago, Tainted said:

Conbored is gonna be back in a vengeance this weekend with an open beta.

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 2.01.27 PM.png

Yea, the game is a piece of shit for no one and is D.O.A. If I’m Sony I’ll cancel or delay the game but they probably won’t now because it’s too late for them from a corporate standpoint.

56 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao, you know damn very well women in videogames are not the problems.

It's women with dicks being shoved down your throat into every Sony exclusive that's the problem. But you are enjoying that.

Very normal brain