• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

Trump appeared to raise a fist as he was led off stage.

This photo will be famous for decades. 

I was thinking as I watched it it might be staged.. that photo is just too perfect.

Either way... it doesn't really matter now.. unless someone can verifiably prove it was.. because it doesn't matter what really happened, all that matters is what about half of America is thinking right now... and IMO it basically means war.

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Fucking butler :tom: white trash central. No way anyone from there shot at him 

They prob werent from Butler. Guarantees he win tho if this is actually what happened. Stupid lefties lmao

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I was thinking as I watched it it might be staged.. that photo is just too perfect.

Either way... it doesn't really matter now.. unless someone can verifiably prove it was.. because it doesn't matter what really happened, all that matters is what about half of America is thinking right now... and IMO it basically means war.

Nah. Maybe some retaliation from the crazies. Most Americans do not act like the weird political obsessed goonies you see on the internet. Trump'll get them votes tho.

Just now, JonDnD said:

They prob werent from Butler. Guarantees he win tho if this is actually what happened. Stupid lefties lmao

I think the democrat base knows they're stuck between a rock and a hard place with Biden potentially being off the ballot and nobody suitable to replace him that probably stands a chance against Trump.  Makes sense that someone who is desperate would attempt this.  But yea, this is bad news for democrats.

Just now, JonDnD said:

Nah. Maybe some retaliation from the crazies. Most Americans do not act like the weird political obsessed goonies you see on the internet. Trump'll get them votes tho.

I hope so.  I just have a feeling that it doesn't matter which way it goes this election, both sides are getting desperate.  The world actually needs someone from either side who can begin bringing the country together again.

lol I dunno, maybe I've got it all wrong, but that's what it feels like for me up here.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I think the democrat base knows they're stuck between a rock and a hard place with Biden potentially being off the ballot and nobody suitable to replace him that probably stands a chance against Trump.  Makes sense that someone who is desperate would attempt this.  But yea, this is bad news for democrats.

The far left people are batshit insane. Read the era thread lol. 

I hope so.  I just have a feeling that it doesn't matter which way it goes this election, both sides are getting desperate.  The world actually needs someone from either side who can begin bringing the country together again.

lol I dunno, maybe I've got it all wrong, but that's what it feels like for me up here.

Some shit is gonna happen for sure. Its not gonna be some alt left vs alt right war lol. Most people do not care about stuff besides grocery and gas prices.  Nobody is going to bring the internet weirdos together. Thats will most of the war will remain.

that's not happening anytime soon, when all your cancellation attempts fail and you get so desperate that you're ready to have a man killed to stay in power there's little left to unite. 

That's also a difficult shot to make from a distance with the opportunity of a few seconds, with eyes of a large all around.