• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I hope so.  I just have a feeling that it doesn't matter which way it goes this election, both sides are getting desperate.  The world actually needs someone from either side who can begin bringing the country together again.

lol I dunno, maybe I've got it all wrong, but that's what it feels like for me up here.

There's no candidate capable of uniting this country.

• Thanks 1

Insane and uncalled for.

Trump was only grazed, the shooter is dead and an audience member was killed too. 

"Butler county district attorney Richard Goldinger tells me Trump was grazed by gunfire but is safe. An audience member was killed and the shooter is dead. Another person is in serious condition, the prosecutor said." 

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

UEHFCG4AURFSNEGQO6DVR4RACY.jpg

That photographer was at the perfect angle at the right time to capture that high definition money shot. 

His supporters will rally around him even more now. 

Too bad they missed.  The U.S. is fucked now.  Faux News and all other crazy right-wing news is going to go crazy now.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That photographer was at the perfect angle at the right time to capture that high definition money shot. 

His supporters will rally around him even more now. 

Of course they will. The left has the baggage of not caring about human life. Especially if the reports of bystanders getting clapped is true. How is this worth it?

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Of course they will. The left has the baggage of not caring about human life. Especially if the reports of bystanders getting clapped is true. How is this worth it?

Looking at the angle of that photo again... The photographer really got a great angle at the right time..... Wow.... What are the chances?

The shooter was killed and will be identified.  Could be terrorist for all we know on a suicide mission to further pit Americans against each other. Outside foreign actors would love to see nothing better than than America self implode. 

More information will surely come out about the shooter in the days to come.

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

GSZ5rn-CW8-AAUDhk.png

He got grazed on the ear, foh. :D

He's closer to Drake's run in with guns than 50. Both are pedophiles, too. 😮

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Looking at the angle of that photo again... The photographer really got a great angle at the right time..... Wow.... What are the chances?

The shooter was killed and will be identified.  Could be terrorist for all we know on a suicide mission to further pit Americans against each other. Outside foreign actors would love to see nothing better than than America self implode. 

More information will surely come out about the shooter in the days to come.

Maybe but i doubt the terrorists are going to fucking Butler PA 😆 If it was Pittsburgh or Philly i could entertain that idea.

There's footage of what looks like a body on a roof of a building, so people are speculating that some dude tried to snipe him from that position. But other people who were close were saying that the shots sounded like small caliber fire from something like a .22 or handgun.

"The Biden campaign is pausing all outbound communications and working to pull down our television ads as quickly as possible," a Biden campaign official says.

😆

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

He's still going to attend the UFC fight tonight. Guaranteed he makes a speech.

Thats fucking WILD if he still goes to the UFC fight :rofls:

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

"The Biden campaign is pausing all outbound communications and working to pull down our television ads as quickly as possible," a Biden campaign official says.

😆

Why is that funny? That's the decent thing to do.  The ads will be paused (not canceled) for sometime.  Would be distasteful to still run ads right at this moment. 

Edited by Goukosan