Trump just got shot on live TV

20 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Maybe but i doubt the terrorists are going to fucking Butler PA 😆 If it was Pittsburgh or Philly i could entertain that idea.

I'm not coming up with any wild conspiracy theories.. Im saying for all know it could be such and such... But the info will definitely be out sooner than later. 

The point im making is, let's see what info comes out. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not coming up with any wild conspiracy theories.. Im saying for all know it could be such and such... But the info will definitely be out sooner than later. 

The point im making is, let's see what info comes out. 

I saw a pic of the guy they supposedly killed and he's a white guy for what it's worth.

It doesnt really matter what happened its the reaction coming from the far left looney tunes that will be the bigger issue. Really showing they ass right now especially when Bidone says....

"There’s no place in America for this kind of violence. It’s sick.”

But the people who let politics consume their entire life and being to the point of insanity and have a complete lack of empathy for anyone who doesnt agree with them will never agree with a statement like that. They want the blood.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Apparently the shooter is a Chinese man. The left better pray he's not an illegal foreign national.

If it's a foreign asset from China how is that exactly on the left?  That would be on China. 

If he is an illegal from China, he didn't cross the southern border but would have entered through an airport. 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

If it's a foreign asset from China how is that exactly on the left?  That would be on China. 

If he is an illegal from China, he didn't cross the southern border but would have entered through an airport. 

Bullshit lol, there's Chinese coming through the southern border in droves.

And it would be on the left because the border security is an absolute joke.

Edited by DynamiteCop
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bullshit lol, there's Chinese coming through the southern border in droves.

And it would be on the left because the border security is an absolute joke.

Trump killed a border bill just so you could make posts like this.

It's funny that even after this happened the crowd behind him didn't run and they cheered when he raised his hand. I'd be the fuck outta there :tom:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

4D chess :ooh:

He was on Hannity not too long ago and guaranteed an attack on US soil.  :vince:

13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That "border bill" was absolute nonsense with unacceptable terms, and a bunch of other shit tacked onto it. Give me a break lol. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That "border bill" was absolute nonsense with unacceptable terms, and a bunch of other shit tacked onto it. Give me a break lol. 

Name some.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

I was thinking as I watched it it might be staged.. that photo is just too perfect.

Either way... it doesn't really matter now.. unless someone can verifiably prove it was.. because it doesn't matter what really happened, all that matters is what about half of America is thinking right now... and IMO it basically means war.

War with who?

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Name some.

Easy, it still allowed 5,000 entries per day, was littered with funding for Ukraine, Israel and Gaza and a bunch of other shit. A $118 billion dollar "border bill" and only $20 billion was for the actual border.

You're a stooge.

Edited by DynamiteCop