• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah, the scary gun responsible for about 200 deaths a year whether justified or not.

I'm talking about this shooting. Unless it was a gun some Trump cultist left behind.

Edit: Nah it was the shooters AR-15. Shoulda listened to Dems you gayboys. They wanted to either ban it or restrict its age to 21, the confirmed REPUBLICAN Gun Nut shooter was 20.

Edited by Substatic
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The left is mental illness incarnate 

You had several thousands (likely in the hundreds of thousands) on the right die due to a fake conspiracy theory about vaccines. Your example for the left being "mental illness incarnate" is a few people making tweets.

Mental illness incarnate indeed, you just got the wrong ideology.

Just now, Substatic said:

I'm talking about this shooting. Unless it was a gun some Trump cultist left behind.

America will never be united when people with your mindset exist. Your era is done. Left , right..centrist......everyone can get along.  The problem is people like you. And after today,  you are done. 

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

America will never be united when people with your mindset exist.  

What mindset is that? I'm not an extremist. Your statement goes for any extremist, left or right.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The problem is people like you. And after today,  you are done. 

I'm not far left. Also nah. If Janaury6th didn't grossly end the far right, no shot this one guy (if he's even far left, we don't even know) should have any major long lasting impacts. Especially considering left wing politicians aren't praising him in mass. Or calling him a hero like Ashley Babbit.

Edited by Substatic

You are far left and you are the problem.  Insanity , completely irrational.  Narcissistic idiots with no empathy if anyone has a different view than you. Your way , or no way. It's done bro. It's over for yall. Even your president condemns your mindset.

11 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You are far left and you are the problem.   

No I'm not. I'm center left.

Insanity , completely irrational.

That's the far right too. Only with 9x more domestic terror and far more damaging ideas like Project 2025.

Your way , or no way. It's done bro. It's over for yall. Even your president condemns your mindset.

Again. If J6 which had far more people involved and are now going to be pardoned by Trump didn't end the far right, a lone wolf shooter won't end the far left.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That's the far right too. Only with 9x more domestic terror and far more damaging ideas like Project 2025.

Genuinely curious, but can you name some of these "domestic terrorism" events? I see this citation all the time, but never seem to hear a damn thing attached to it.

It's like the boogeyman school shooting statistics which in fact take into account unrelated shootings which take place in proximity to a school.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's like the boogeyman school shooting statistics

Nah.

Pushed to Extremes: Domestic Terrorism amid Polarization and Protest (csis.org)

CSIS is very respected. You're going to give your opinion on their report but it's not going to change anything. And you got like 3 other studies with similar data.

Edited by Substatic

Apparently Trump got hit with glass from the teleprompter, not by a bullet. 

The bullet hit the teleprompter and glass from that hit Trump's ear. 

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Only good thing about this is the far left is done. It's over. Lock these people up in the looney bins they belong in.

When that far right lunatic broke into Nancy Polici's house and attacked her husband with a hammer to the head was the far right done? 

25 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Not sure how reliable NYPOST is, but if that is the guy:

exclusive-thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-g

Could all be incorrect though. This is all too recent and everything could be wrong regarding the shooter. 

Edited by Substatic
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Not sure how reliable NYPOST is, but if that is the guy:

exclusive-thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-g

Could all be incorrect though. This is all too recent and everything could be wrong regarding the shooter. 

In the pictures he's wearing merch from this gun-loving yt:

https://youtube.com/@demolitionranch?si=RWVWxMFeRB0gMlCY

Edited by sugarhigh
2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Starting to see shit that homeboy was a registered republican. :mj:

What a plot twist. :jordan3:

Edited by Goukosan