Trump just got shot on live TV

34 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Fish memory, must be the vaccine doing its work :tom:

1. Oh no, typical protests?  Were they all dressed as Biden, with a fake cane and uttering fake slurred speech? Nothing you posted is remotely on the level of cult like nonsense that I posted lmao. They are straight up wearing fake bandages on their ears to represent Trump like he's Jesus or some shit..... :tom: This goes beyond the pale. Although not as bad as the following,

2. The mask equivalence is even more retarded. What's more cult like, wearing a mask as a precaution or not taking the vaccine because of your deranged politics? You had hundreds of thousands of people die to "own the libs", lol. There never in life will be more of a cult than the modern GOP. The US has simply never seen ANYTHING like it.

Death Cult

lnfoOgf.png

Edited by Substatic
  • NPC 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, bhytre said:

i?id=9d7d2c49c6802ab0d6e987eab6220a4a_l-

jpeg

i?id=6919f9e926c393e6cbb161fe7d1322ae_l-

EBT-L-FRIPROTEST-0606-7.jpg

Fish memory, must be the vaccine doing its work :tom:

Yet again you conflate people working or fighting or protesting national/global issues with a group of people worshipping a single man. 

• Upvote 1

Are those another one of those paid studies that lumped the flu together with covid? :tom:

Instead of idolizing a president the leftoids idolized a fentanyl junkie, painting murals and erecting statues of their deity, kneeling like idiots and setting cities on fire. Cult of destruction and chopping genitals off :tom:

1 hour ago, David P said:

Bragging about the Covid vaccine in 2024. :D 

Increase your IQ. Please attempt to follow the very simple conversation I was having with Bitchtyr. After getting upset at the very on-topic RNC image, he threw in a few softball red-herrings and sparked the debate of which political ideology is more of a cult. He used images from years ago, so naturally I can and did use an event from years ago to nuke his entire shit post.

I'd say hundreds of thousands of people directly dying due to scientific illiteracy from their horrid political ideology is a bigger fucking cult. I can't find a more pressing and serious example of this in American history.  There are and will continue to be studies on this beyond absurd phenomena. 

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Increase your IQ. Please attempt to follow the very simple conversation I was having with Bitchtyr. After getting upset at the very on-topic RNC image, he threw in a few softball red-herrings and sparked the debate of which political ideology is more of a cult. He used images from years ago, so naturally I can and did use an event from years ago to nuke his entire shit post.

I'd say hundreds of thousands of people directly dying due to scientific illiteracy from their horrid political ideology is a bigger fucking cult. I can't find a more pressing and serious example of this in American history.  There are and will continue to be studies on this beyond absurd phenomena. 

Didn't read. Time for your 16th booster.  

• dead 1
49 minutes ago, David P said:

Didn't read. Time for your 16th booster.  

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates : Shots - Health News : NPR

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden. 

Dumb fucking bastards. It's a death cult :will2: . Bhytears bit off more than he could chew by playing this game.

Edited by Substatic
  • dead 1
9 hours ago, Substatic said:

And now we have thousands upon thousands permanently damaged by the vaccine, all because they blindly followed the governments instructions.

The AstraZeneca vaccine got literally pulled off the market because of its dangerous side effects, these guys got legitimately raging butt-blasted back at Covid's hoax height because we didn't want to take this dangerous poison and they STILL have the audacity to defend this trash :tom: 

Vaxxies can't handle the fact that they're wrong and submitted to the government like lab rats, it's easier to just keep the lie alive and believing it was the right thing to do :kaz:

WRONG :trump2:

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

And now we have thousands upon thousands permanently damaged by the vaccine,

And guess which of these two (vaccines vs antivaccine) had an exponentially higher risk of damage and death? The benefits exponentially outweighed any risk, possibly more than even a few other vaccines we have been taking for the last century. This above mental illness is going to be studied for decades. What went wrong with American education and politics? 

"Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives"

Would have been higher if not for your trashy Death Cult.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

The AstraZeneca vaccine got literally pulled off the market

Don't even try it,

A rare risk of dangerous blood clots associated with the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine was identified and reported in early 2021. This month, the company announced it was pulling the vaccine off the market globally, citing a decline in demand. Social media posts misleadingly linked the decision to the company having “admitted” the rare side effect “for the first time” in court documents and used it to impugn all vaccines.   

Deaths prevented by AZ vaccine far exceed deaths from TTS (by 8 to > 4500 times depending on age). Probability of dying from COVID-related atypical severe blood clots was 58-126 times higher (depending on age and sex) than dying from TTS

12 hours ago, David P said:

Time for your 17th blood clot booster.

Even with that extremely rare blood clot issue identified years ago for that one brand, it was still several times safer to take it than not take it. This is confirmed by countless peer reviewed studies. And by real world results. Peer reviewed data on that linked above.

You guys are in a cult,

P7ZJCCKG3ZMNRD6GIYQYTA34EA.jpg

Edited by Substatic
  • dead 1

Picture background

"Even with that extremely rare blood clot issue identified years ago for that one brand, it was still several times safer to take it than not take it."

How the fuck is not taking something dangerous not safer, absolute brainwashed vaxxie moron  :kaz:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

And guess which of these two (vaccines vs antivaccine) had an exponentially higher risk of damage and death? The benefits exponentially outweighed any risk, possibly more than even a few other vaccines we have been taking for the last century. This above mental illness is going to be studied for decades. What went wrong with American education and politics? 

"Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives"

Would have been higher if not for your trashy Death Cult.

Don't even try it,

Even with that extremely rare blood clot issue identified years ago for that one brand, it was still several times safer to take it than not take it. This is confirmed by countless peer reviewed studies. And by real world results. Peer reviewed data on that linked above.

You guys are in a cult,

P7ZJCCKG3ZMNRD6GIYQYTA34EA.jpg

There are more and more stories cpming out these days about the negative effects of the vaccine. Funny because we were told it was perfectly safe and that all talk of risks was misinformation. Now slowly its all starting to leak out. Just like how back then you weren't allowed to say it originated in a lab or you got banned on social media platforms.

Who says it was better to take it? Tell tjat to the people who are suffering severe and permanent side effects.

Yes it was safer for some, but not all.