Trump just got shot on live TV

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Remember when dipshitB was blaming this on far left fucktards just yesterday and saying how the left was done… y’all are DONE I TELL YA!!11 :cry:

Then it turns out the shooter is a dipshit just like dipshitB . :tom: 

They are done, you hillbilly Texan 😆 You probably fucked your brother instead of your sister on accident because they both have green hair 😆

• dead 1
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

They are done, you hillbilly Texan 😆 You probably fucked your brother instead of your sister on accident because they both have green hair 😆

YOU’RE DONE, YALL ALL DONE!!1 :cry:

Just now, lynux3 said:

YOU’RE DONE, YALL ALL DONE!!1 :cry:

They are done, youll see shortly 😆 You probably live in one of the cars in Jerrys driveway 😆

Just now, JonDnD said:

They are done, youll see shortly 😆 You probably live in one of the cars in Jerrys driveway 😆

Why are you shooting your own people in PA? :wonder:

• aitch 1
On 2024-07-13 at 6:00 PM, JonDnD said:

This is how sick the left is.

On 2024-07-13 at 6:09 PM, JonDnD said:

They prob werent from Butler. Guarantees he win tho if this is actually what happened. Stupid lefties lmao

On 2024-07-13 at 6:12 PM, JonDnD said:

Nah. Maybe some retaliation from the crazies. Most Americans do not act like the weird political obsessed goonies you see on the internet. Trump'll get them votes tho.

On 2024-07-13 at 6:41 PM, JonDnD said:

Of course they will. The left has the baggage of not caring about human life. Especially if the reports of bystanders getting clapped is true. How is this worth it?

On 2024-07-13 at 7:08 PM, JonDnD said:

Maybe but i doubt the terrorists are going to fucking Butler PA 😆 If it was Pittsburgh or Philly i could entertain that idea.

22 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Only good thing about this is the far left is done. It's over. Lock these people up in the looney bins they belong in.

All this dumbfuckery and it ended up being a republican. :rofls:

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
Just now, lynux3 said:

Did the legacy media or Reddit come up with this investigation? :hehe: 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Did the legacy media or Reddit come up with this investigation? :hehe: 

The media is trash.

I hope America sorts its shit out eventually, this is third world territory to shoot political candidates or presidents and the media does nothing but instigate and provoke.

China and other countries are rubbing their hands together while they see this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, bhytre said:

I hope America sorts its shit out eventually, this is third world territory to shoot political candidates or presidents and the media does nothing but instigate and provoke.

China and other countries are rubbing their hands together while they see this

It’s not the first time this has happened in America, but it’s the first time in a while. To me it’s insane he walked away with a pierced right ear and nothing else. That dumb shit kid was on a mission for who knows the fuck why.

38 minutes ago, Substatic said:

He lost 3 cases this year. The other 2 are still pending. This is patently false.

By a right leaning Republican gun nut. You know, the source of 90% of Domestic Terror in USA for the last two decade.

Nah, that will come with project 2025 lol.

A Republican gun nut lol? He donated to a Democrat fund, and that was his dad's gun. 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

https://x.com/CensoredMen/status/1812644161327169825

🙃

Crowd spotting the shooter before he was gonna shoot

That’s very weird…. 

I was joking about the conspiracy theories, but I actually know people in high level security (due to my line of work), and it’s not in line with secret service protocol. This guy would have been taken out/removed as if he was never there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

lmao yes they do. Im not mad at all. Im not a Trump supporter. Everyone is tired of the far left tho, even people on the left.

And people absolutely are fearful to speak positive about Trump and you fucking know that. Dont play dumb.

There isn't even a far left party 🙃

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

There isn't even a far left party 🙃

You're far lefting again 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

"Republican"

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

A Republican gun nut lol? He donated to a Democrat fund, and that was his dad's gun. 

Potentially donated $15 around 3.5 years ago in 2021. Died a Republican gun nut yesterday 2024.

Confirmed to have became a Republican gun nut months after the donation. Called right wing by his class mates. He wore a youtube channel's gun merch lol.

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1