Trump just got shot on live TV

11 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The worst part is the far left had made being anything else a crime. If you like Trump,  voted for Trump,  don't like bidon etc and speak about it ?  Fired from your job. Mobbed. Attacked and harassed . Labeled as something,  banned from basically everywhere on the internet etc.

Americans that vote Trump or like Trump have to live in fear of even speaking about it. The far left created this is that's the most scary thing.

Yep, we see it from all the way over here. The whole world can see what's happening in America and thinks its nuts.

The left have created a similar atmosphere here in the UK, though not to the same degree as it is in America. If you vote Labour you can smugly add it to your facebook profile and shout it from the rooftops to let everyone know what a great guy you are, if you vote fot anyone on the right (and I dont mean the conservatives are would be the equivalent of your RHINOs), then you have to keep it secret.

Labour do have their brownshirts creating intimidation though, their youth wing is extremepy radicalized.

Its like America in that they can cause as much trouble as they want and the media will ignore it, the Labour leadership will never condemn them, but if theres  even a hint of trouble at a protest by the right, the media will bang on for days about the far right and how we need to clampdown on it and all the politicians are expected to condemn it.

What happens in America tends to make its way over here not long after.

The biggest issue we have is between the millions of Muslims here and the left, one of the biggest deciders in some local elections is Palestine. People come here and then expect us to fight their wars for them. A literal terrorist state, thousands of miles away is now the deciding factor in who wins some elections. Insane.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

12 hours ago, bhytre said:

Nobody cares about the sham trials lmao, they wanted to lock him up and they failed he's gonna run for president until the end 🤣 Keep coping though 

Yes they wanted to lock him up for crimes. Don't commit crimes lol.

Also stay on topic. This thread is about a Republican shooting Trump's ear. 

• Thanks 1

NYT and Philadelphia Inquirer interviewed former class mates. Said he was undoubtedly right leaning. Although a varying degree, from somewhat to staunchly.

"A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

• dead 1
58 minutes ago, Substatic said:

NYT and Philadelphia Inquirer interviewed former class mates. Said he was undoubtedly right leaning. Although a varying degree, from somewhat to staunchly.

"A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

DynamiteCunt rushed in hoping it was an illegal Chinese man.... It ended up. being a white American male. 

Slow Jonny went on a loony rant about leftists... Turns out the shooter was a republican and is practically sloooooooooooooow Jonny's neighbor. 

TLHBO and Ghostz both were trying to push the narrative that the shooter only registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the 2024 primaries....turns out he has been a registered republican since 2021. 

All four of them then went on damage control saying it's the left that radicalized this kid, he was never a real republican..... All his classmates said he was indeed a conservative. 

Literally all their BS talking points got shut down :bate:

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1
16 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The worst part is the far left had made being anything else a crime. If you like Trump,  voted for Trump,  don't like bidon etc and speak about it ?  Fired from your job. Mobbed. Attacked and harassed . Labeled as something,  banned from basically everywhere on the internet etc.

Americans that vote Trump or like Trump have to live in fear of even speaking about it. The far left created this is that's the most scary thing.

When did this happen? Half of the country voted for Trump, if this was true that's quite a lot of people who lost their jobs because they voted for Trump? Please show us any case of someone who losing their job because they didn't vote for Biden. 

You've been crying about "the left" since October and you've yet to name a single real reason. You just make up some chatGpt style falsehoods. 

54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCunt rushed in hoping it was an illegal Chinese man.... It ended up. being a white American male. 

Slow Jonny went on a loony rant about leftists... Turns out the shooter was a republican and is practically sloooooooooooooow Jonny's neighbor. 

TLHBO and Ghostz both were trying to push the narrative that the shooter only registered as a republican to vote against Trump in the 2024 primaries....turns out he has been a registered republican since 2021. 

All four of them then went on damage control saying it's the left that radicalized this kid, he was never a real republican..... All his classmates said he was indeed a conservative. 

No you fucking loon, we're saying this was likely inevitable, and the political divide in America, is because your leaders and especially your mainstram media push fake narratives and intentionally try to cause division and fear.

But your takeaway is "derp he was a republican so nothing to worry about lets carry on as normal".

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence all of the stupid people seem to be on the same page. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Yes they wanted to lock him up for crimes. Don't commit crimes lol.

Also stay on topic. This thread is about a Republican shooting Trump's ear. 

President Trump, practice already 😘

At this point I think the best explanation is Crooks really loved guns and wanted to go down in history as an all-time shooter.

It's not very plausible that he was an MSNBC lib trying to prevent fascism in the US.

Edited by sugarhigh
6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Yep, we see it from all the way over here. The whole world can see what's happening in America and thinks its nuts.

The left have created a similar atmosphere here in the UK, though not to the same degree as it is in America. If you vote Labour you can smugly add it to your facebook profile and shout it from the rooftops to let everyone know what a great guy you are, if you vote fot anyone on the right (and I dont mean the conservatives are would be the equivalent of your RHINOs), then you have to keep it secret.

Labour do have their brownshirts creating intimidation though, their youth wing is extremepy radicalized.

Its like America in that they can cause as much trouble as they want and the media will ignore it, the Labour leadership will never condemn them, but if theres  even a hint of trouble at a protest by the right, the media will bang on for days about the far right and how we need to clampdown on it and all the politicians are expected to condemn it.

What happens in America tends to make its way over here not long after.

The biggest issue we have is between the millions of Muslims here and the left, one of the biggest deciders in some local elections is Palestine. People come here and then expect us to fight their wars for them. A literal terrorist state, thousands of miles away is now the deciding factor in who wins some elections. Insane.

Let me repeat this again because I've already over empathized this. 

Nobody else outside the US cares about American politics. 

Just now, sugarhigh said:

At this point I think the best explanation is Crooks really loves guns and wanted to go down in history as an all-time shooter.

It's not very plausible that he was an MSNBC lib trying to prevent fascism in the US.

Maybe he was set up but failed to do his task. They were still going to off him. 

He was like an American jihad. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Let me repeat this again because I've already over empathized this. 

Nobody else outside the US cares about American politics. 

Hilariously false.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Maybe he was set up but failed to do his task. They were still going to off him. 

He was like an American jihad. 

Set up by who? The CIA?

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

At this point I think the best explanation is Crooks really loved guns and wanted to go down in history as an all-time shooter.

The guy never would have felt the need to do what he did without hearing and seeing the incessant demonization by the media 

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Set up by who? The CIA?

I honestly don't know who. 

But there is way too much proof that the snipers already had his location minutes before he made the shot. 

Just now, bhytre said:

The guy never would have felt the need to do what he did without hearing and seeing the incessant demonization by the media 

He's a western PA gun nut. His dad's a registered libertarian. He's wearing gun enthusiast swag at the time. There's no markers of a person who would pay attention to the outlets spreading that message, or that he would believe it.

All signs point to a right-leaning person, even a person who Trump would appeal to.

I doubt this was a politically motivated attack by the popular understanding of partisan politics.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No you fucking loon, we're saying this was likely inevitable, and the political divide in America, is because your leaders and especially your mainstram media push fake narratives and intentionally try to cause division and fear.

But your takeaway is "derp he was a republican so nothing to worry about lets carry on as normal".

Again, you don't live here or know what the fuck you are talking about. It's always the same type of person saying the same stupid shit. Please show me a more divisive man than Trump. Show me more violent rhetoric than right wing rhteorics. 

Screenshot_20240715_014718.thumb.jpg.e9004da6a520b1aa0f2317c96fd57a16.jpg

Like how many Republicans have election ads where they shoot something they don't like? Or when Trump and his son and the entire right wing joked about Pelosi's husband getting beaten with a hammer? Or Trump telling his crowds to beat people up. 

merlin_182058765_baa458fd-763c-4667-98c2-327f5048fd79-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg.d2974320d0fd77c68c20f24f91f19b99.jpg

Remember when Republicans erected a gallow outside of the Capitol? Then later broke in swearing to hang Trump's vice President because Trump lied and told them Pence could block Biden from becoming President even though he couldn't.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I honestly don't know who. 

But there is way too much proof that the snipers already had his location minutes before he made the shot. 

I agree there is fishiness around security. Multiple witnesses seeing the kid with a rifle on the roof. It's as if the Secret Service waited for him to fire before taking him out, which is crazy. But that doesn't require an explanation, it can just be a fuck up.