Trump just got shot on live TV

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Are you retarded? Seriously? Do you not see anything wrong with running ads like that? Or let me guess you actually believe it.

I'm mixed on it, "not allowed" implies state censorship.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Are you retarded? Seriously? Do you not see anything wrong with running ads like that? Or let me guess you actually believe it.

So how do feel about these ads? From actual Republicans running for office. Not some interest group. One where the candidate literally shoots at the sitting President. 

• dead 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

TLHBO - Your country is crazy and needs to tone down the fearmongering and violent rhetoric

Goobs - " but but your side"

TLHBO - Like I said your country is crazy and should tone it down

Goobs - "but but YOUR SIDE!!!!"

:trump2:

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Are we really comparing some random rednecks truck to a political ad from a major political party? :rofls:

If that truck belongs to a Republican politician, please let me know, otherwise you're fucking retarded.

The looney left in here have lost it.

Your own words betray you :umad:

TLHBO - "If that truck belongs to a Republican politician, please let me know other wise, you're fucking retarded." 

"The looney left in here have lost it." 

Gouko - let you know?  Sure thing.. Here you go. 

"Trump posts video with an image of a hog-tied Biden, (the same one from the Truck) drawing a rebuke from Democrat’s campaign" 

TLHBO - "Bbbbbut you're making it about your side my side thing :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So how do feel about these ads? From actual Republicans running for office. Not some interest group. One where the candidate literally shoots at the sitting President. 

Look at the comments, especially at the last one.

Everyone is laughing at the Americans.

Those of us outside the US is saying your country is crazy, using examples we're familiar with.

All you can do is "but YOUR SIDE!!!!"

This tit for tat shit is why your country is falling apart. The point has entirely gone over your heads however, as you're so desperate to win the argument.

Maybe it's true what they say about American education :umad:

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Those of us outside the US is saying your country is crazy, using examples we're familiar with.

All you can do is "but YOUR SIDE!!!!"

This tit for tat shit is why your country is falling apart. The point has entirely gone over your heads however, as you're so desperate to win the argument.

Maybe it's true what they say about American education :umad:

Libtards and Republicans love to claim themselves on the right side but they are just as bad as liberals and progressives. 

To put it simple, anyone not clamoring their political allegiance is OK in my book. 

Certainly are not those people driving with their confederate flags, or their pro gun stance, or their "Fuck Biden" stickers on the back of their trucks. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

That I am right. Everyone else thinks of the US as a running circus. 

When? What is does that have to do with what we're doing talking about? You guys get so desperate to be right about something. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When? What is does that have to do with what we're doing talking about? You guys get so desperate to be right about something. 

I don't have to act desperate. I am. Just right. You are the one trying desperately to disprove it. 

On 2024-07-13 at 8:32 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Apparently the shooter is a Chinese man. The left better pray he's not an illegal foreign national.

Lol I missed this stupid shit yesterday. The wonderful way the smooth mind of a racist works. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't have to act desperate. I am. Just right. You are the one trying desperately to disprove it. 

Disprove what? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. 

On 2024-07-13 at 10:03 PM, JonDnD said:

Only good thing about this is the far left is done. It's over. Lock these people up in the looney bins they belong in.

On 2024-07-13 at 10:11 PM, JonDnD said:

America will never be united when people with your mindset exist. Your era is done. Left , right..centrist......everyone can get along.  The problem is people like you. And after today,  you are done. 

Lmfao This is how fascism works, boys. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Disprove what? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. 

Lmfao at this Dory looking ass nigga. 

Tries to talk his way in with insults and vague ass comebacks, then forgets all about it a few posts later. :tom:

It's getting spicy, Trump campaign had a profile on father of the shooter since 2016. Labeled him as strong GOP supporter and voter.  Targeted the family with pro gun messaging. 

https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1813249791943668000?s=19

"Channel 4 News can reveal that Thomas Crooks's, [the shooter's] father, the owner of the rifle that was used to shoot at Donald Trump, was held on a database and profiled by the former president's election campaign and identified by them as a strong Republican supporter, gun owner and hunter.

The information was compiled as part of a secret Republican project to gather data on millions of gun owners across America and use it to target pro-gun messages in the run up to the 2016 election...We know they profiled them using secret computer models to identify likely gun owners and enthusiasts, and Mr. Crooks scored very highly, 0.99 out of 1 for being a gun owner and 0.95 out of one 1 being a hunter.

In fact, out of more than 19,000 people in Bethel Park who were profiled, Mr. Crooks was in the top 20 and the database classified him as a strong GOP or Republican voter."

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lmfao at this Dory looking ass nigga. 

Tries to talk his way in with insults and vague ass comebacks, then forgets all about it a few posts later. :tom:

First of all, your goofy ass is from fucking Peru, don't call me nigga, you stupid incel bitch. Secondly Ive asked you to clarify as what you're talking about and instead you keep posting dumb shit. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

First of all, your goofy ass is from fucking Peru, don't call me nigga, you stupid incel bitch. Secondly Ive asked you to clarify as what you're talking about and instead you keep posting dumb shit. 

Yes, I am proudly Peruvian but I have been living here for decades. 

I can call you nigga because you are a nigga. 

I can see your brown ass getting mad about it already. :tom5:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yes, I am proudly Peruvian but I have been living here for decades. 

I can call you nigga because you are a nigga. 

I can see your brown ass getting mad about it already. :tom5:

Nah, nice try. You typed all of that but not the thing you are claiming to be right about? Where it at?