• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Nightshade79 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-classmate-recalls-trump-shooter-grilling-him-over-support-former-potus-did-not-like-politicians

Turns out the guy who tried to shoot Trump in the head hated Trump. :bena:

Some nerdy ass 20 year old with no training outsmarting 100's of cops and secret service agents reveals some massive incompetence. Intentional incompetence?

The head honcho is some middle aged woman too pre-occupied with diversity hires :tom:

4 hours ago, Nightshade79 said:

Crooks parents called 911 at around 1pm the day of the shooting, worried he was missing.

Crooks tried to enter the secure area 3 hours before the shooting and was turned away for having a military style rangefinder on him.

Crooks was spotted again 40 mins before the shooting crawling around on the ground scouting the area. This is where the photo of him came from. 

The building he used was the SWAT staging area filled with cops. 

SS snipers already had him in their scopes but couldn’t get authorization to engage for 2 full minutes. 

The more information that comes out the more this looks like a set up. Biden proved himself retarded to the entire nation. But a last minute switch out wouldn’t do much better. So let Trump get clapped 48 hours before the RNC begins, get a fresh Republican candidate and a fresh Democrat candidate, neither of which anyone voted for. Much better situation for the Democrats. 

1 hour ago, Nightshade79 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-classmate-recalls-trump-shooter-grilling-him-over-support-former-potus-did-not-like-politicians

Turns out the guy who tried to shoot Trump in the head hated Trump. :bena:

Some nerdy ass 20 year old with no training outsmarting 100's of cops and secret service agents reveals some massive incompetence. Intentional incompetence?

There's no point questioning it because the libtards here have clearly made up their mind and nothing will convince them otherwise.....which is how they have been for the past 8 years.

48 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The head honcho is some middle aged woman too pre-occupied with diversity hires :tom:

How this dorky looking kid who has never done this before manages to set up explosives, stake out the area in full view of the secret service, come back and get a rifle on a roof and was in a position to successfully assassinate a Presidential candidate - which he would have done had Trump not turned his head -how do you even explain that? How one dorky kid on his first assasination could have pulled it off against elite agencies with staff who have had years of training and experience.

The only thing that makes it plausible is I know first hand how bad thinfs can be working undee the government, and shit always seems to find its way to the top. People end up in positions they're completely unable to handle and one department has no idea what the other is doing.

32 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

How this dorky looking kid who has never done this before manages to set up explosives, stake out the area in full view of the secret service, come back and get a rifle on a roof and was in a position to successfully assassinate a Presidential candidate - which he would have done had Trump not turned his head -how do you even explain that? How one dorky kid on his first assasination could have pulled it off against elite agencies with staff who have had years of training and experience.

The only thing that makes it plausible is I know first hand how bad thinfs can be working undee the government, and shit always seems to find its way to the top. People end up in positions they're completely unable to handle and one department has no idea what the other is doing.

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1813226153219441070

Like it says, you really can't make this shit up 

35 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah. There are a number of conservative Republicans (like the shooter) who hate Trump. 

Ding ding ding. 

Screenshot_20240717_125412.thumb.jpg.bbd88483a809d20a9fb93196d9fd0ea9.jpg

He apparently was a big follower of some gun youtube channel that sells merch like this. He was wearing one of there shirts at the shooting. 

It's possible he just saw an opportunity to act on some of this type of sentiment.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Yeah. There are a number of conservative Republicans (like the shooter) who hate Trump. 

We need a total shutdown on Nikki Haley supporters until we can figure out what’s going on. :lul:

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1

Regular joe schmoes who made fun of Trump's shooting on social media are getting doxxed, stalked, and fired by conservatives. Specific conservatives who directly have said WAY worse. Something tells me this won't happen to the same tards making fun of Joe's Covid.

(19) . on X: "Y’all doxxed her and went to her work place? Are y’all mental?" / X (twitter.com)

(19) Libs of TikTok on X: "UPDATE: Tony has resigned" / X

"Bu bu muh cancel culture."

Gloating about getting someone fired, ruining their lives, and his family threatened. All while they have done worse and will continue to do worse. I'm trying hard not to agree with Destiny right now. 

Edited by Substatic
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Lmao they're not liking cancel culture now that the tables have turned :tom:

I'm ok with it, for a while, just so they get a taste of what they've done all these years. After that we can maybe return back to normal, get canceled first though vaxxie maskie scum :glad: :D

Edited by bhytre
  • Geese 1
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Regular joe schmoes who made fun of Trump's shooting on social media are getting doxxed, stalked, and fired by conservatives. Specific conservatives who directly have said WAY worse. Something tells me this won't happen to the same tards making fun of Joe's Covid.

(19) . on X: "Y’all doxxed her and went to her work place? Are y’all mental?" / X (twitter.com)

Gloating about getting someone fired, ruining their lives, and his family threatened. All while they have done worse and will continue to do worse. I'm trying hard not to agree with Destiny right now. 

You guys cancel people for stating basic realities like trans women are men, the black community is responsible for egregious amounts of disproportionate crime, and calling out the Mexican invasion at our southern border.

We cancel you for the support and call to political violence and assassinations.

The two are not the same. You're retarded.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You guys cancel people for stating basic realities like trans women are men, the black community is responsible for egregious amounts of disproportionate crime, and calling out the Mexican invasion at our southern border.

We cancel you for the support and call to political violence and assassinations.

The two are not the same. You're retarded.

Is it really a “Mexican” invasion? No, it’s all the other fucks coming through Mexico and then not doing their due diligence. We should be pressuring Mexico more to weed out the trash.

It’s always funny to hear folks talk about the southern border when they’re not even close to it and I live right by it.

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You mean the people who stormed the capitol yelling to hang the Vice President? 

• dead 2
41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The people whose elected officials challenge citizens to fight on the senate floor? 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Substatic said:

You're comparing covid to an assassination attempt ? Lmao. Far Left gonna far left.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Substatic said:

I don't like Destiny at all but am happy to see this crashout. Especially his take on how Musk is running Twitter.

Bro legit personally reinstated two right wing verified people who publicly posted images of child rape, the second one being a highly violent assault on the child within a day. So his outrage over this seems a bit unfair. 

11 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lmao they're not liking cancel culture now that the tables have turned :tom:

I'm ok with it, for a while, just so they get a taste of what they've done all these years. After that we can maybe return back to normal, get canceled first though vaxxie maskie scum :glad: :D

Honestly if the left got cancelled years ago they would have never escalated to where they are now.