Trump just got shot on live TV

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Your posts read like a Breitbart commentor, sit the fuck down. You literally just joked about him dying.  :tom: Cancel culture is now great and needed, after causing bomb threats, janaury 6th, 90% of domestic terrorism, laughing about paul pelosi, laughing about Pulse, etc.

Holy fuck this cult is brain dead. All of a sudden we have to tone stuff down and doxx people after a conservative Republican gun nut shoots Trump. Low IQ party.

MAGA is the PC of politics.

The Democrats are the Xbox.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

16 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The two are not the same. You're retarded.

Shut the fuck up, asshole liar :tom:

Right-wing influencers and media double down on anti-LGBTQ rhetoric in the wake of the Colorado shooting (nbcnews.com)

The MAGA Internet Calls for War - The Atlantic

GOP Figures Mock Paul Pelosi Attack With Conspiracy Theories | TIME

GSo6V_qWwAAf2h-.png

The right started and amplified this all. All of a sudden a conservative Republican shoots at Trump and the left has to tamp down their already meek comebacks? Get the fuck outta' here with that 😆.

Edited by Substatic
  • Thanks 1
  • dead 1
17 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lmao they're not liking cancel culture now that the tables have turned :tom:

The right made an entire book and media industry on crying about being victims about cancel culture. But now they are the main culprits of it :mj:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Honestly if the left got cancelled years ago they would have never escalated to where they are now.

Yeah.... we should have stopped the left......wait what?

Eazg-3GWAAQmz_L?format=jpg&name=4096x409

t8PsQnC.png

Edited by Substatic
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The right made an entire book and media industry on crying about being victims about cancel culture. But now they are the main culprits of it :mj:

Oh so you also admit it's bad now??? What's changed, oh you're on the receiving end :tom:

FACT FOCUS: Heritage Foundation leader wrong to say most political violence is committed by the left - ABC News (go.com)

In recent years, violence by right-wing groups has far outpaced violence by left-wing groups, said LaFree, the founding director of the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, which studies extremism and political violence.

Project 2025 Psychopaths lying about the same bullshit as the people ITT, what's new? 

Just now, bhytre said:

Oh so you also admit it's bad now??? What's changed, oh you're on the receiving end :tom:

I'm not far left. I always hated it lol. What even is this. You guys are literally defending it 2 pages ago. So you always loved it?

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Floyd was a piece of shit and not part of the community he was one of many that destroy it and all those other mass shootings only happen because America's modern culture is complete rotten to the core garbage and does nothing but promote degeneracy and violence, in and outside the country.

Nothing but draconian measures like in El Salvador can save this dying empire and your Jewish overlords won't ever allow that to happen :tom:

For the record, I named several events in which hundreds of people have died or been injured in and you chose specifically to only focus on the Floyd thing. It's weird how right wingers tend to be authoritarian bootlickers. 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'm not far left. I always hated it lol. What even is this. You guys are literally defending it 2 pages ago. So you always loved it?

18 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lmao they're not liking cancel culture now that the tables have turned :tom:

I'm ok with it, for a while, just so they get a taste of what they've done all these years. After that we can maybe return back to normal, get canceled first though vaxxie maskie scum :glad: :D

But that's just my opinion, ideally it really shouldn't happen at all :glad:

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Imagine still being a liberal after your teens :tom: 

Yeah being a conservative after their teens sure helped these people,

wNmh5IJ.png

When your ideology becomes an underlying symptom :shaq2:

I don't think this country has ever seen a political ideology kill off so many Americans so quickly before. Without reason. Just brainwashing. It's a cult.

Edited by Substatic
  • dead 1

Still trying to sell Covid lies in 2024 :tom:

Did you make sure to follow the arrows in the grocery store aisles? :tom: You did put your mask back on when you got up from the restaurant table to walk, right? LMFAO :rofls: :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
37 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Your posts read like a Breitbart commentor, sit the fuck down. You literally just joked about him dying.  :tom: Cancel culture is now great and needed, after causing bomb threats, janaury 6th, 90% of domestic terrorism, laughing about paul pelosi, laughing about Pulse, etc.

Holy fuck this cult is brain dead. All of a sudden we have to tone stuff down and doxx people after a conservative Republican gun nut shoots Trump. Low IQ party.

You're losing your fucking mind. Brain rot dumbo. I never laughed at Pulse or Pelosi you lying idiot :pacspit:

My side! My Side HURTS🤬

:roff:

21 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Image result for spitting out water gif

14 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Image result for spitting out water gif

What have I stated that is far left lmao.

18 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I never laughed at Pulse or Pelosi you lying idiot 

I never said you did, learn to read. Political brain rot has created this weird fucking far right who decline reality so bad they are willing to die for it. :mj:

Edited by Substatic
25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Still trying to sell Covid lies in 2024

What lie, the article title was purely factual. Studies have proven it. :whew:

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

What lie, the article title was purely factual. Studies have proven it. :whew:

The same (paid) studies that got people injected with the now pulled Astra-Zeneca vaxxie poison :tom: 

19 minutes ago, Substatic said:

What have I stated that is far left lmao.

I never said you did, learn to read. Political brain rot has created this weird fucking far right who decline reality so bad they are willing to die for it. :mj:

The way you act you fucking imbecile :rofls:

Don't lump me in with something because your fee fees are hurt. Far left 101 lmfao 

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The way you act you fucking imbecile :rofls:

Oh. Citing studies and charts. I keep forgetting the weird right wing cult thinks using those are "far left" lol.

• Haha 1