• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

When that far right lunatic broke into Nancy Polici's house and attacked her husband with a hammer to the head was the far right done? 

Pretty big difference between that and this

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

True, this time the Republican gun nut shot Trump. Paul Pelosi WAS more injured by the end of that fiasco though compared to Trump.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Both were political violence against a political leader. 

Both were done by right wing nut jobs though.  Turns out the shooter was a registered republican. 

11 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Only good thing about this is the far left is done. It's over. Lock these people up in the looney bins they belong in.

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Apparently the shooter is a Chinese man. The left better pray he's not an illegal foreign national.

He's American and a registered Republican and a.. 

@DynamiteCop  white male too :reg:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He's American and a registered Republican :reg:

Hmm.  I wonder if he left some sort of manifesto or if they'll ever know his motive?  What does being 'registered Republican' even mean? (honest question) 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Both were political violence against a political leader. 

Both were done by right wing nut jobs though.  Turns out the shooter was a registered republican. 

Those insurrectionists should have been shot and killed. 

The only question is, was this a nutjob who was whipped up into a frenzy by all the fearmongering the Democrats and fake news media put out, who just got lucky because security was shit.......or was this set up by authorities higher up.

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hmm.  I wonder if he left some sort of manifesto or if they'll ever know his motive?  What does being 'registered Republican' even mean? (honest question) 

Just like that tranny shooter they will never let you see the manifesto if it's not convenient for them.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Means he is right wing.  His voter registration is for the republican party. 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The only question is, was this a nutjob who was whipped up into a frenzy by all the fearmongering the Democrats and fake news media put out, who just got lucky because security was shit.......or was this set up by authorities higher up.

It's the Democrats fault this republican nut Job tried to kill Trump... Lol

How soon we forget that while MAGA and QAnon love Trump... There's an entire "never trump movement" within the republican party:reg:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Means he is right wing.  His voter registration is for the republican party. 

I understand that, but what's stopping a democrat (left leaning) person from pretending to be republican and registering? Registering allows you to vote in the primaries, right?

This guy was apparently 20-ish years old, so he hasn't ever even voted in a presidential election before.  Until more comes out I'm not sure it's a clear case of "he's this or that" just based off the fact that he registered as republican.

Of course, I'm sure there's republicans out there who disagree with Trump and hate him as well.. so it very well could simply be that Trump did something to upset him and he went off.. but we need to know more.

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

I understand that, but what's stopping a democrat (left leaning) person from pretending to be republican and registering? Registering allows you to vote in the primaries, right?

This guy was apparently 20-ish years old, so he hasn't ever even voted in a presidential election before.  Until more comes out I'm not sure it's a clear case of "he's this or that" just based off the fact that he registered as republican.

Of course, I'm sure there's republicans out there who disagree with Trump and hate him as well.. so it very well could simply be that Trump did something to upset him and he went off.. but we need to know more.

He is only 20 as you said... The only presidential primary that has happened since he became eligible to vote occurred in 2024.

He allegedly voted in the 2022 midterms as a republican. That registered only for the 2024 primary theory doesn't hold weight. 

There's a entire never Trump movement within the republican party.... But yes I agree... Let's wait until more inform comes out. 

But as of now the facts are he is American, from PA and is a registered Republican. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He is only 20 as you said... The only presidential primary that has happened since he became eligible to vote occurred in 2024.

He allegedly voted in the 2022 midterms as a republican. That registered only for the 2024 primary theory doesn't hold weight. 

There's a entire never Trump movement within the republican party.... But yes I agree... Let's wait until more inform comes out. 

But as of now the facts are he is American, from PA and is a registered Republican. 

I honestly had no idea about that.  I don't follow it too closely tbh.

Crazy stuff.

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And made a donation to the democratic campaign in 2021

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

I honestly had no idea about that.  I don't follow it too closely tbh.

Crazy stuff.

Also it's coming out that some in the MAGA movement was floating the idea that it would be beneficial to the movement if Trump were assassinated as it would give the movement the green light to start killing democrat leaders. 

Here is this very thing being discussed by the MAGA faithful on Alex Jones podcast 5 months ago. 

https://x.com/patriottakes/status/1812460546236518607?s=19

Ivan Raiklin: “If they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”

Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, If they kill him, that’s best case scenario from a sick level. From a sick level medium, ‘Oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”

Raiklin: “Oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I access, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And made a donation to the democratic campaign in 2021

Yea just saw that, it wasn't a campaign. It was a cause/charity that had some progressive goals. 

But that was when he was 17 and and before he registered republican when he turned 18 later that year. 

Edited by Goukosan