Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

lol a registered republican tried to take out Trump :D  

For real.

The whole rhetoric of far left or democrats went out of the window.

Tardpublicans strike again. We know who the real terrorists are. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

The only question is, was this a nutjob who was whipped up into a frenzy by all the fearmongering the Democrats and fake news media put out, who just got lucky because security was shit.......or was this set up by authorities higher up.

It was a Republican. And a huge gun nut.

Also the right wing news media whips more of a frenzy and does more fake news when it comes to fear mongering. Yet you don't see liberals Democrats committing 90% of domestic terror. Studies show Republicans are more susceptible to this nonsense.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yea just saw that, it wasn't a campaign. It was a cause/charity that had some progressive goals. 

But that was when he was 17 and and before he registered republican when he turned 18 later that year. 

Yeah idk. I’m wondering if he was just registered republican because of his parents. 

Doesn’t really matter who he was aligned to either way, scary that this could so easily happen tho, I mean trump should be dead tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i thought i'd be more surprised, but the republican party is crazy divided right now. Those who love trump really love him, those who hate him really hate him.

Shiiii both parties are divided af. CNN constantly has articles low-key bashing Biden now. 

I'm saying this from a neutral perspective, trump handled it like a fucking alpha. He didn't shit his pants, he didn't even duck intially, then stalls the secret service taking him away to fist pump to chants of USA. Biden is blundering his way to a big loss and then this happens to Trump which has given his campaign the biggest photo op beyond their wildest dreams. 

Honestly I think he's an unlikeable narcissist piece of shit but from the outside looking in, getting shot ironically is probably the best thing that has happened to him this year. 

Edited by Cell
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Cell said:

I'm saying this from a neutral perspective, trump handled it like a fucking alpha. He didn't shit his pants, he didn't even duck intially, then stalls the secret service taking him away to fist pump to chants of USA. Biden is blundering his way to a big loss and then this happens to Trump which has given his campaign the biggest photo op beyond their wildest dreams. 

Honestly I think he's an unlikeable narcissist piece of shit but from the outside looking in, getting shot ironically is probably the best thing that has happened to him this year. 

Ha agreed. He took it like a champ. I don’t care for him, but he looks more badass than mumbles..err..Biden. I like Biden, but nikka looks lost. 

35 minutes ago, Cell said:

The election was over 2 weeks ago during the debates. Crypt Keeper fucked up too bad.

He was going to win either way but now 1 innocent man died. Republican Gun Nuts fucking suck.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You leftists pushing the republican shit lose AGAIN 

GET FUCKED

That's fake you clown. You always last to the party posting fake ass shit lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)

Pretty telling how the usual suspects care more about doing damage control than doing some introspection on how we got so far, they literally just tried to assassinate a presidential candidate on live TV and it led to an innocent bystander losing its life too.

The incessant media demonization, mock trials and accusations and sheep going along with this narrative led to this point.

But then again they're untrustworthy vaxxie cattle after all that nod with whatever is told them to do 🤭

Edited by bhytre
6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Pretty telling how the usual suspects care more about doing damage control than doing some introspection on how we got so far, they literally just tried to assassinate a presidential candidate on live TV and it led to an innocent bystander losing its life too.

The incessant media demonization, mock trials and accusations and sheep going along with this narrative led to this point.

But then again they're untrustworthy vaxxie cattle after all that nod with whatever is told them to do 🤭

So you want them to lie and say all of that real stuff is fake?

All so that a Republican 2A nut won't shoot up Trump again?

:moto:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Speaker Mike Johnson on Trump shooting: ‘Everyone needs to turn the rhetoric down’ (nbcnews.com)

Now that they know it's a Republican. Otherwise it woulda' been all scorched Earth bullshit.

Kinda reminds me when George Bush went to war with Iraq and the media was like "You are with us, or against us" and "If you don't support GB, you hate America".

Then Biden went to war in Ukraine and the media was pointing him as a war nut.

It's the same hypocrisy from the right wingers. Except, Republicans are too stupid to see it.

Edited by MalaXmaS
1 hour ago, Cell said:

Are we talking about the same guy, Donald Trump?

The guy who earned his fortune from his dad's businesses, yet bankrupted several others?

The same guy who dodged the draft about five times?

The guy who just played along in one of the most ridiculous ruses over in the history of this country?

lmfao calling Trump an alpha.

Edited by MalaXmaS
18 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

img_1025.jpg

Lmfao if a failed Biden assassination happened every Trump supporter, including yourself would say it was faked. You guys are fucking pathetic like that. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are we talking about the same guy, Donald Trump?

The guy who earned his fortune from his dad's businesses, yet bankrupted several others?

The same guy who dodged the draft about five times?

The guy who just played along in one of the most ridiculous ruses over in the history of this country?

lmfao calling Trump an alpha.

Lmao, you missed the entire point. Trump really is a piece of shit, and how the choice is between him and Biden just blows my mind. Like, those two are the best two candidates to run America? Amazing. 

But my point is very strictly limited to the minute after someone shot him in the ear whilst obviously aiming for his head. He handled it like a boss. Imagine if it were Biden, dude probably would have had a heart attack. 

Edited by Cell
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Agreed. The past 8 years of fearmongering, lies and propaganda by the left and the mainstream media is how we got here. They have blood on their hands.

Now the very same people who made Trump out to be "literally Hitler" are putting on an act, calling for calm and pretending they had nothing to do with this.