Trump just got shot on live TV

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think you're blind as fuck. :drake: 

If Trump had been killed, civil war could have easily broken out... and yet you're here acting like there's no issue which could cause it to happen..  Look at the fucking video Goukosan posted... people are waiting for someone to kill Trump so they can kill Democratic leaders....  You don't think that could set off a civil war? :diplo: 

Youre over estimating the amount of people that have this batshit mindset. They took over the internet, big cities and big tech/corpo. Thats it. If there were to be a civil war, it would probably be far left and right vs the normals.

The masses just want to live their lives without out of this Jerry Springer drama. Most people are well aware that these people are batshit, selfish narcissistic clowns.  

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I pwomise it's a not a cult 😢"      

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Before explaining how retarded you might be, I also think you (like most Trump supporters here) don't actually live in the US. There's a lot of uninformed non Americans telling us about our politics and most don't seem to know what the fuck they are talking about. 

There's a thing called the internet :dc:

The whole world has seen some of the political ads which have been run in America, which would never be allowed to be run here. We've all seen the CNN and MSNBC headlines, and the constant videos of lies and fearmongering from Democrats like Maxine Waters, Biden, Pelosi etc

The whole world has seen it and thinks it's nuts.

39 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

As an American and a trump hater, I think there is truth to this. Over dramatic "fascist dictatorship" language is unhinged and only serves the Democrat centrist goblins who cheer on unholy massacres in Palestine, Yemen, Syria, and a dozen other counties.

Uh, the right says that about Biden so what's the difference? The real problem is that leftist or progressively have to do everything while the entire right conspires to make life worse for as many people as possible. 

The left started out saying that Trump was a threat to democracy. In less than a decade Trump has probably a quarter of the country believing that any election outcome they don't like was because of voter fraud. Over shot? Yes, but he's left a permanent stain on our election process.

He also tried to subvert his election loss. It's not fucking science fiction. 

Meanwhile the in the past decade we've heard about pizza shop sex dungeons, weather controlling satellites, devil worshipping sacrifices, ikea child trafficking, forced Muslim schooling, elderly death panels, Qanon, and another 100 retarded things only right wingers could believe. 

39 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The Democrats don't even offer an alternative to "dictatorship". Biden also believes there's a "border crisis", he just pursues it less aggressively than Trump. He takes credit for "expanding NATO" and "taking on Putin". This is not a progressive administration, it's a war presidency.

No progressives claim Biden as being progressive so not sure what to say about this. 

No one talks more negative about this country than conservatives. Trump especially. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Yup both candidates are fucking shit. 

I blame our education system and 2 party system It needs a massive revamp. Not that this will ever happen so long as the billionares keep getting their coke and hoes along with dumb cultists to listen to their every word.

Tbh, it's not our fault as much as the real reason this country was created, Tax evasion heaven.

The US has turned way too powerful, so much that it has become extremely corrupt in its foundation.

The two party system is only one system. No one else is allowed to participate unless they are willing to lose their lives. And if for some reason, someone within that system decides to change lanes even so slightly, they get killed, like what happened to the Kennedy's.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The whole world has seen some of the political ads which have been run in America, which would never be allowed to be run here. We've all seen the CNN and MSNBC headlines, and the constant videos of lies and fearmongering from Democrats like Maxine Waters, Biden, Pelosi etc

Lol he said the internet. You're even dumber than I thought. 

I wonder what Republitards are going to say now that the shooter has been identified and is a Republican 🤔

• aitch 1
44 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Also it's coming out that some in the MAGA movement was floating the idea that it would be beneficial to the movement if Trump were assassinated as it would give the movement the green light to start killing democrat leaders. 

Here is this very thing being discussed by the MAGA faithful on Alex Jones podcast 5 months ago. 

https://x.com/patriottakes/status/1812460546236518607?s=19

Ivan Raiklin: “If they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”

Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, If they kill him, that’s best case scenario from a sick level. From a sick level medium, ‘Oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”

Raiklin: “Oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I access, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

@Remij it gets worse.... On that very same Maga podcast from 5 months ago they listed out their potential hit list if their idea of Trump getting assassinated ever occurred. 

https://x.com/patriottakes/status/1812463895543435373?s=19

You don't live here,  the narrative that you're pushing that the only way a republican would try to take out Trump is if he was a Democrat.. Goes to show you how clueless you are about the Republicans and the MAGA movement. 

First off there's a whole section of Republicans that hate Trump.  The never trumpers.  The Republican party is divided as fuck.

2nd of all the MAGA movement is so batshit crazy... They were floating around how much better it would be for the movement if Trump were assassinated.  These clowns are batshit crazy. 

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That not that guy... Try again dufus.   You have been fooled by a troll. 

See his actual pics below. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9aJH-YRaC9/?igsh=MXBqOXAybjZ0bXQ4eA==

White boy from PA, registered Republican. 

He looks like your typical proud boy. This is what happens when they snap. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Agreed. The past 8 years of fearmongering, lies and propaganda by the left and the mainstream media is how we got here. They have blood on their hands.

Now the very same people who made Trump out to be "literally Hitler" are putting on an act, calling for calm and pretending they had nothing to do with this.

20240714_164214.thumb.jpg.460abe7d7818b99c150f4bd62c098780.jpg

20240714_163739.thumb.jpg.fa0c31a5db79a3c2b72787a61c5efedf.jpg

20240714_163631.thumb.jpg.cc19cf723332ad8d3347ac503a8731c1.jpg

The people who lie in hopes of and celebrate real and imagined violence against their political rivals  acting innocent is a joke. 

chaya-raichik-and-elon-are-sick-freaks-v0-b9bpyzhgdtyb1.thumb.jpg.78fc259c7f7fefd93929aa3e7521b34f.jpg

Here is the Libsoftiktok lady laughing about the fact any venue, including children's hospitals receive bomb threats after she post about them on her account. And the owner of Twitter playing along. 

Here's another big right wing figure claiming that words don't matter. That you can say whatever you want with zero thought of how it is received. 

Conservative politics only exist because so many people are fucking stupid, self serving, unselfaware, and petty enough to work against the whole for any level of convenience. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You don't live here,  the narrative that you're pushing that the only way a republican would try to take out Trump is if he was a Democrat.. Goes to show you how clueless you are about the Republicans and the MAGA movement. 

First off there's a whole section of Republicans that hate Trump.  The never trumpers.  The Republican party is divided as fuck.

2nd of all the MAGA movement is so batshit crazy... They were floating around how much better it would be for the movement if Trump were assassinated.  These clowns are batshit crazy. 

You take some fringe shit and try to pass it off, because you're determined to absolve your side of any blame.

Meanwhile the rhetoric and fearmingering was all over the mainstream fucking media for YEARS. Even if by some miracle you were right and this was some fringe never Trumper cult conspiracy to start a civil war, the facr is the rhetoric from the left and the media would  lead to this anyway. Thats the point. The point is for people to reflect on all the bullshit they have been saying over the past 8 years which would inevitably lead to this.

30 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I wonder what Republitards are going to say now that the shooter has been identified and is a Republican 🤔

Because it's soooooo hard to register as a Republican right :grimace1: Not like tons of people on the left were doing it for months to fuck with the primaries.

Don't forget this kid donated to Biden. :trump2:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

20240714_164214.thumb.jpg.460abe7d7818b99c150f4bd62c098780.jpg

20240714_163739.thumb.jpg.fa0c31a5db79a3c2b72787a61c5efedf.jpg

20240714_163631.thumb.jpg.cc19cf723332ad8d3347ac503a8731c1.jpg

The people who lie in hopes of and celebrate real and imagined violence against their political rivals  acting innocent is a joke. 

chaya-raichik-and-elon-are-sick-freaks-v0-b9bpyzhgdtyb1.thumb.jpg.78fc259c7f7fefd93929aa3e7521b34f.jpg

Here is the Libsoftiktok lady laughing about the fact any venue, including children's hospitals receive bomb threats after she post about them on her account. And the owner of Twitter playing along. 

Here's another big right wing figure claiming that words don't matter. That you can say whatever you want with zero thought of how it is received. 

Conservative politics only exist because so many people are fucking stupid, self serving, unselfaware, and petty enough to work against the whole for any level of convenience. 

Thanks for proving my point retard.

You really can't take any blame can you :rofl:

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You take some fringe shit and try to pass it off, because you're determined to absolve your side of any blame.

Meanwhile the rhetoric and fearmingering was all over the mainstream fucking media for YEARS. Even if by some miracle you were right and this was some fringe never Trumper cult conspiracy to start a civil war, the facr is the rhetoric from the left and the media would  lead to this anyway. Thats the point. The point is for people to reflect on all the bullshit they have been saying over the past 8 years which would inevitably lead to this.

The never trumpers aren't fringe, they're the non MAGA and QAnon part of the party.

Neither is info wars nor Alex Jones.  they're 100% MAGA/QAnon. Lmfao at you trying to downplay the reach of info wars and the influence they have. 

Now as always your dumbass is confused.  Unlike you im not placing blame on either side until more info comes up. 

But as I said, the fact that you think it's 100% impossible for a Republican to try to assassinate Trump shows how clueless you actually are about the republican party. 

I mean ae I stated you don't live here, you're not actually in it. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

i thought i'd be more surprised, but the republican party is crazy divided right now. Those who love trump really love him, those who hate him really hate him.

Ikr.... But we have people like TLHBO who doesn't even live in the US telling us how there's zero possibility a republican could possibly do this. 

While us Americans who are experiencing this first hand in real time understand how divided the republican party actually is. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Because it's soooooo hard to register as a Republican right :grimace1: Not like tons of people on the left were doing it for months to fuck with the primaries.

Don't forget this kid donated to Biden. :trump2:

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He is only 20 as you said... The only presidential primary that has happened since he became eligible to vote occurred in 2024.

He allegedly voted in the 2022 midterms as a republican. That registered only for the 2024 primary theory doesn't hold weight. 

He donated in 2020, then a year later registered as a Republican and voted in the 2022 midterms as a.. You guessed it, Republican. 

You were sayin? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
37 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

that