1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Failed assassination, this is insane. The election is in fact over.

It was over 2 weeks ago going by polling. Dems fucked up by running the Crypt Keeper.

Oh well. Hopefully he doesn't demolish too many climate protections or turn climate denial into a big policy. That's what the GOP might really fuck us up on, BIG time. The effects of not being hard on climate NOW will be irreversible, unlike the other nonsense the GOP will do.

Edited by Substatic

People who weren't voting for Trump aren't going to vote for him now because of this. 

Trump's supporters will definitely rally around him even more now. 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Shoulda killed him :obama:

How 2 Inches could change history :mj:. But yeah I hope no one was seriously hurt.

Edited by Substatic

I said Biden would have to be the person to do the deed in order to get away with something like that.....and that was according to SCOTUS ruling indicating that presidents are essentially kings.  I have to say I'm quite shocked about this. I would think it would be a right wing nut to pull off something like this but I guess there's some on both sides..

Anyone see the movie Civil War? I can see something like that happening one day.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Where media sources saying Clinto would beat trump like 90 percent? Its not over till its over.

That doesn't matter, she beat him last time and still lost. People keep using models that don't seem to predict the electoral college. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol why are there so many stupid headlines? 

20240714_162307.jpg

20240714_162356.jpg

20240714_162409.jpg

20240714_162401.jpg

CNN is stuck in "Passive Voice"

Palestinians are killed by an Israeli bomb - CNN Passive Voice: "Palestinians died when a blast occured"