Turns out Microsoft cancelled Crash 5 (which was in dev for 3 years), among other games..

It would be so much better if Sega was the 3rd big company instead of MS.  It's our fault for not buying the Dreamcast. It was a perfect console for the time. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It would be so much better if Sega was the 3rd big company instead of MS.  It's our fault for not buying the Dreamcast. It was a perfect console for the time. 

Looks like Sony is ending up being the perfect 3rd party company. MS can't even do that right.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The Dreamcast was awesome AF, but it took too many failed Sega systems to get there. Consumer trust was destroyed, at least with the masses. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

I bought the Dreamcast. It’s still one of my favorite consoles of all time. It was a very sad day when SEGA left the console market. 

23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I bought the Dreamcast. It’s still one of my favorite consoles of all time. It was a very sad day when SEGA left the console market. 

No DVD and one analog controller. PS2 would kill it regardless.