Late but the RNC was... Something.

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

What a strange and unrelated reach lol. Also shocking but there were black rioters...

Not a reach, it’s true. And there were only a few toms there. 

edit: tbh, I couldn’t care less about any of this shit. Just bored lol. 

13 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Not a reach, it’s true. And there were only a few toms there. 

edit: tbh, I couldn’t care less about any of this shit. Just bored lol. 

Peak democrat racism, black people are "toms" because they don't subscribe to a specific ideology.

Oh you guys will never understand that you're the problem :hest:

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Peak democrat racism, black people are "toms" because they don't subscribe to a specific ideology.

They support a party full of racism :D  Yes um’ masta! 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Most black Republicans and all MAGA Republicans are uncle Ruckuses. All. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

They support a party full of racism :D  Yes um’ masta! 

The party is most definitely not racist, you guys have just been trying to disguise who you are for the last 150 years while calling everyone else racist.

KKK

Slavery

Identity politics

DEI

Welfare

Equity

Affirmative Action 

You are the very idea of what you demonize. Race hustling sacks of shit, that is you.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

The party is most definitely not racist, you guys have just been trying to disguise who you are for the last 150 years while calling everyone else racist.

KKK

Slavery

Identity politics

DEI

Welfare

Equity

Affirmative Action 

You are the very idea of what you demonize. Race hustling sacks of shit, that is you.

Bla bla bla….we know you hate black people. You are trying too hard lol. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

Bla bla bla….we know you hate black people. You are trying too hard lol. 

I don't hate black people, I despise the culture, what fuels it and the consequences it creates for the rest of us.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't hate black people, I despise the culture, what fuels it and the consequences it creates for the rest of us.

Still sounds like racism to me. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you don't hate them because of their skin color but you hate them at their core for the people you perceive them to be? 

I hate the crime, I hate the civil liberties that are being rescinded as a result, I hate that the party you support keeps them in perpetual poverty which fuels this egregious behavior.

Welfare is modern day chains, it ensures they have enough to survive and erodes their incentive to strive for more always keeping them dependent on Democrats.

Government subsidies which greatly benefit single motherhood and have destroyed the black nuclear family.

You want to talk racism? Look in the mirror, you're complicit in the destruction of the black family and the erasure of sensible black culture. 

The modern culture you embolden and foster is a disease on our society.

Edited by DynamiteCop
41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I hate the crime, I hate the civil liberties that are being rescinded as a result, I hate that the party you support keeps them in perpetual poverty which fuels this egregious behavior.

You say this like the same can't be said for red states and white people. You don't hate white people right? 

What if a black woman said she hated white people who grew up in majority white Christian conservative communities because of how homogenous communities tend to be be out of touch with people who live different lifestyles? 

You would definitely call her racist. 

Welfare is modern day chains, it ensures they have enough to survive and erodes their incentive to strive for more always keeping them dependent on Democrats.

So there are no white Republicans on welfare? Funny how you keep presenting ubitiquos things and exclusively black people things that you can't stand. 

Talk to me about rich people getting government money before poor people. What a world we live in where rich people just train working class people to hate their own and those with less than them instead of the people living better than they are. You bootlickers would love nothing more than to fall into an authoritative state. 

Government subsidies which greatly benefit single motherhood and have destroyed the black nuclear family.

Here we go. First time I've ever heard someone start with "government subsidies" and end with the bad guys being single mothers. You people are cartoonishly evil. 

You want to talk racism? Look in the mirror, you're complicit in the destruction of the black family and the erasure of sensible black culture. 

Oh, the forum racist who has never been right once in his life is dropping knowledge about... the erasure of black culture? 

The modern culture you embolden and foster is a disease on our society.

Lol this is the kind of shit retards say when they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. You just throw random verbs and adjectives together with an accusatory cadence hoping to look like you made a point. 

You've don't know what the fuck my policies are.