Joe Biden officially resigns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

It's the right thing.  He's not all there and you could clearly see his decline in recent years.

Will be interesting to see who they pick to replace him.

If they go straight to Kamala that's crazy. How/why are the democrats so oblivious.  I don't have a strong opinion on her but I know she isn't exactly a popular choice to lead the party and at this point it's incredibly obvious they need a strong choice and probably a wild card too, not the usual suspects.  

5 minutes ago, Cell said:

If they go straight to Kamala that's crazy. How/why are the democrats so oblivious.  I don't have a strong opinion on her but I know she isn't exactly a popular choice to lead the party and at this point it's incredibly obvious they need a strong choice and probably a wild card too, not the usual suspects.  

They will just """ fortify""" the election like last time, so it doesn't really matter who they pick :shrug:

Biden not capable of being president, Trump sayspublished at 19:39

19:39

In the last few moments, Donald Trump has reacted to Joe Biden's decision to pull out, posting on his platform Truth Social: "Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for president, and is certainly not fit to serve - and never was!"

"He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement.

"All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t," he writes.

"We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Same old Trump. :RISITAS:

18 minutes ago, Cell said:

Biden not capable of being president, Trump sayspublished at 19:39

19:39

In the last few moments, Donald Trump has reacted to Joe Biden's decision to pull out, posting on his platform Truth Social: "Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for president, and is certainly not fit to serve - and never was!"

"He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement.

"All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t," he writes.

"We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Same old Trump. :RISITAS:

Fuckin trump. What a dick lmao

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'd almost want Kamela to win to see the disaster unfold worse than sleepy Joe's reign :tom:

I mean better than another GOP economic disaster lol. Or Project 2025.