Joe Biden officially resigns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Substatic said:

Who is they,

Real talk, and not saying youre points arent valid, but do you trust the media? 

Reddit has entire algorithms and bots and banning and shadow banning and ai bots responding to ai bots and making ai posts and upvotes and downvotes to make it look like the entire world loves democrats and hates liberals and if anyone disagrees or questions they get silenced and then their alt accounts also immediately get banned not just from a subreddit any more, but from all of reddit. You think other social media platforms dont do this and its not dem funded? I live in a blue state and i have met about 3 people who were democrats but couldn't tell you why besides they hate Trump. I work with thousands and drive all over my state and ill see 25 trump signs and stickers before i see a biden Harris one.  I have backed out of giving a fuck about either side cuz both suck but as a human being who i supposed to live in a blue state in a blue world i see absolutely basically NONE of that in real actual life. Its all just dollar fed propanda and super sad knowing generations will grow up brainwashed trying to fit in cuz they're seeing mostly fake, paid for, and propagated popularly and will want to fit in. Its hard for me to say if that kid was liberal or conservative or even fuckin real at this point. Theres so many other theories about the shooter and shooting anyways. 

16 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

I live in a blue state and i have met about 3 people who were democrats but couldn't tell you why besides they hate Trump. I work with thousands and drive all over my state and ill see 25 trump signs and stickers before i see a biden Harris one.  I have backed out of giving a fuck about either side cuz both suck but as a human being who i supposed to live in a blue state in a blue world i see absolutely basically NONE of that in real actual life.

It's because republicans are weird and Trump voters even weirder. Most people don't have a plethora of Presidential merch. It's abnormal for people to make who they they are voting for their entire personality. 

Trump supporters on social Media will have 3 to 4 mentions of Trump/MAGA in their bios. it's why they have a skewed view of reality. Then think their Trump obsessions is normal. 

Screenshot_20240723_152655.thumb.jpg.15dccdc96b6d34af0becfbee8450555e.jpg

20240723_152857.thumb.jpg.47870580bba6b0095be112eabb4929a1.jpg

20240723_152852.thumb.jpg.f580afc4f09a234892b788b4704cf362.jpg

This is what they criticizing her for. Right wing media doesn't care about actual people. 

I'm no Kamala fan and she's probably going to lose but this is sucks about the fake populism of the right. Over the past year they've made it easier to kick people out of their homes, given landlords increased ability to raise rents, and also made being homeless an arrestable offense. 

But the bad guy Dems wanted to cap max rent and utility increase percentages? Let's elect the slum lord a second time. It's lunacy. 

Lrftys talking shit in here :rofl: They really are in their own little reality.

Remember when we told you Biden was senile for 4 years? And the media and democrats denied it and said he's fit as a fiddle. Like Russiagate, we told you for years and you didn't listen.

And now, just overnight, just like that, Biden went from fit as a fiddle to senile and unable to run.....after spending months telling us he was running.

Don't question it though, just stick to the narrative the mainstream media gives you. Don't ask questions.

Rofl they literally ousted Biden, sent him to die in the debate and performed a coup....from the party that accuses everyone else of being a threat to democracy :grimaceleft:

I can not fathom how anyone could just switch off their brain and swallow what they're told without question. It's like you're under a spell.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I've seen some very favorable polls that put harris in the lead which was a bit of a surprise. Maybe she does have a chance after all.

The VP section will have a bigger impact than this cycle. I hope she picks Kelly. 

23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Remember when we told you Biden was senile for 4 years? And the media and democrats denied it and said he's fit as a fiddle. Like Russiagate, we told you for years and you didn't listen.

And now, just overnight, just like that, Biden went from fit as a fiddle to senile and unable to run.....after spending months telling us he was running.

Don't question it though, just stick to the narrative the mainstream media gives you. Don't ask questions.

Rofl they literally ousted Biden, sent him to die in the debate and performed a coup....from the party that accuses everyone else of being a threat to democracy :grimaceleft:

I can not fathom how anyone could just switch off their brain and swallow what they're told without question. It's like you're under a spell.

And the Russiagate, intelligence-affiliated faction of the Dems, like Adam Schiff were the ones behind it. Not to say Biden isn't braindead, just that it was obvious to everyone but these people 4 years ago.

46 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmfao you need stronger meds. 

23 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspiracy theorist, or MMA fighters. You're the real free thinkers. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • aitch 1
16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspiracy theorist, or MMA fighters. You're the real free thinkers. 

TikTok knows best.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's because republicans are weird and Trump voters even weirder. Most people don't have a plethora of Presidential merch. It's abnormal for people to make who they they are voting for their entire personality. 

Trump supporters on social Media will have 3 to 4 mentions of Trump/MAGA in their bios. it's why they have a skewed view of reality. Then think their Trump obsessions is normal. 

I don't personally know anyone with a Trump sign. Not every one is maga this maga that but they do however see our daily life prices becoming absolutely outrageous these last 4 years. There's people with Biden signs that never stfu about how much they hate Trump but never talk about Biden. Coin goes both ways. 

Edited by poopy_butt
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

and performed a coup....from the party that accuses everyone else of being a threat to democracy

This all falls within DNC guidelines and rules. It's kind of a nothing burger. Fake Electors don't fall in any legal document I am aware of, and is a big deal.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Both sides do this. Albeit, one more than another. Exponentially so. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240723_152655.thumb.jpg.15dccdc96b6d34af0becfbee8450555e.jpg

20240723_152857.thumb.jpg.47870580bba6b0095be112eabb4929a1.jpg

20240723_152852.thumb.jpg.f580afc4f09a234892b788b4704cf362.jpg

This is what they criticizing her for. Right wing media doesn't care about actual people. 

I'm no Kamala fan and she's probably going to lose but this is sucks about the fake populism of the right. Over the past year they've made it easier to kick people out of their homes, given landlords increased ability to raise rents, and also made being homeless an arrestable offense. 

But the bad guy Dems wanted to cap max rent and utility increase percentages? Let's elect the slum lord a second time. It's lunacy. 

I don't think she's going to lose.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

trumps gonna lose. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The VP section will have a bigger impact than this cycle. I hope she picks Kelly. 

Vance isn't even likeable. I just watched his performance at an event and wow what a joke. I bet Trump is thinking he made the wrong decision at this point. :D

Trumps gonna lose and go to prison until he dies. Good.

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

And the Russiagate, intelligence-affiliated faction of the Dems, like Adam Schiff were the ones behind it. Not to say Biden isn't braindead, just that it was obvious to everyone but these people 4 years ago.

so we got people like this here? :ben: Trump lovers are the gayest. lmfao

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1