Joe Biden officially resigns

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Back to no response :trump3:

You asked a question, I answered it, then told you I am not trying to an idiot's mind about anything. Is acting like a an obnoxious asshole for 20 years still entertaining for you? 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You asked a question, I answered it, then told you I am not trying to an idiot's mind about anything. Is acting like a an obnoxious asshole for 20 years still entertaining for you? 

No, you didn’t answer it with anything logically. Your answer was surgery and medicine changes someone’s biological make up. 

it does not. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
On 2024-07-27 at 2:48 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

No, you didn’t answer it with anything logically. Your answer was surgery and medicine changes someone’s biological make up. 

it does not. 

Well, retard... I never mentioned biology and I never said there was no difference between trans women and biological females. I said there was a difference between a Trans person and just a man in women's clothing. And said it as plainly as possible. 

If you truly don't see the difference, then why the fuck are you going on about believing Trans people should have rights for? This would mean you in fact recognize that a difference exist. That or you just said it to look reasonable and don't actually believe it at all. 

This is why I disengaged talking to you about this. You're so stupid and fucking dishonest, it's pointless discussing this with you other than insult you. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Random post 

IMG_1290.jpeg

lmfao :D 

I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip" :D:D  :rofl: :rofls: 

• dead 3
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip" :D:D  :rofl: :rofls: 

God damn :deadkoolaid:

20240729_155313.thumb.jpg.b897a820a349aaaa07dcda3ed2174150.jpg

Lmfao right wingers getting upset about being called weird as they call Harris every unsavory comment possible about a black woman. After Trump conservatives seemed to only be concerned with white aggrievement. 

Screenshot_20240729_155108.thumb.jpg.4b20b3a99ca0556184cfe0646dbd45d0.jpg

• Haha 2
On 2024-07-27 at 6:54 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Well, retard... I never mentioned biology and I never said there was no difference between trans women and biological females. I said there was a difference between a Trans person and just a man in women's clothing. And said it as plainly as possible. 

If you truly don't see the difference, then why the fuck are you going on about believing Trans people should have rights for? This would mean you in fact recognize that a difference exist. That or you just said it to look reasonable and don't actually believe it at all. 

This is why I disengaged talking to you about this. You're so stupid and fucking dishonest, it's pointless discussing this with you other than insult you. 

Because every human deserves rights except those that do actions to lose them (mainly harm others). I don’t care if you have a mental illness, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have rights and be treated like a human. 

But I still see no difference between a man claiming to be a woman and a man claiming to be a woman but had surgery and took pills. 

they’re both men claiming to be women. 

are you claiming the trans people early in transition or maybe don’t have the funds aren’t actually trans because they can’t afford it?

Because every human deserves rights except those that do actions to lose them (mainly harm others). I don’t care if you have a mental illness, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have rights and be treated like a human. 

But I still see no difference between a man claiming to be a woman and a man claiming to be a woman but had surgery and took pills. 

they’re both men claiming to be women. 

are you claiming the trans people early in transition or maybe don’t have the funds aren’t actually trans because they can’t afford it?

IMG_1312.jpeg

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cool, IDGAF what you think. 

And IDGAF what you think. 

But you offered no reason for me to change my mind. 

actually, you’re saying those that can’t afford to transition aren’t trans and they’re just men dressing up as women. 

And IDGAF what you think. 

Yet you admitted that you're dumb just to hear what I think. Now, days later - still telling me that you disagree with me and making counter arguments. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yet you admitted that you're dumb just to hear what I think. Now, days later - still telling me that you disagree with me and making counter arguments. 

I have made no counter arguments. 

I’ve asked you to explain the difference. You haven’t. 

I have made no counter arguments. 

I’ve asked you to explain the difference. You haven’t. 

It's not playing dumb when you really are dumb. This is now just you "Jerry-go-rounding" as you'd call it. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's not playing dumb when you really are dumb. This is now just you "Jerry-go-rounding" as you'd call it. 

No. You said someone is no longer a man pretending to be a woman if they take medicine and get surgery. 

this is a delusional, nonsensical take… and I’ve since been waiting for you to correct it 

It's not surprising Remy cannot explain his argument. He never can. Just gets mad and tells himself he's right and everyone else should agree with him.

That's his default. Always looks dumb af and that hurts his wittle manly man persona lol what an idiot.