Joe Biden officially resigns

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

USAhbo if Trump wins.

Biden had no shot though so I guess this is a good step.

No matter how bad Biden's chances were do you really think Kamala is going to fair better? She had some of the lowest approval numbers I have ever seen.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

3 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

Fuckin trump. What a dick lmao

I wish we had a left party who could pop Joe in the face like this while also running on free healthcare.

6 hours ago, Cell said:

If they go straight to Kamala that's crazy. How/why are the democrats so oblivious.  I don't have a strong opinion on her but I know she isn't exactly a popular choice to lead the party and at this point it's incredibly obvious they need a strong choice and probably a wild card too, not the usual suspects.  

That's only Biden endorsing her.. I don't think she automatically gets it.. I think they need to nominate her first.. and they might nominate someone else.

Kamala's a former prosecutor so I'm sure she takes the gloves off with trump if she ends up being the nominee. She plays politics and is amicable but people sometimes call her smiley and ditzy right? She may not be very likeable to everyone on a social level .... but I also bet that she can unleash fury on someone if needed. In a debate she might tear fat orange bitch to shreds.

Also up until this point everyone was saying Trump vs Biden was already over. Now there's a better chance. Someone who speaks clearly and describes Trumps faults. No mincing words. This is obviously generating tons of news so many people will be keeping an eye on what's going on now that Biden's out.

People will be interested in knowing who will compete with Trump. It looks like Kamala might be the choice according to what I've seen.. Many endorsements so far. I'm sure she wasn't smiley and ditzy while going after people in court so it will be interesting to see her get down to business as a full on leader if she get the nom. She may become a beast. :D 

This also opens up the VP spot. They can custom pick a VP to go head to head with Vance now.

Edited by Spicalicious

Well, Bill and Hillary Clinton came out and endorsed Kamala, but apparently the Obama's stopped short of doing so and basically said they looked forward to the party coming together to find the best candidate.

I also think this was strategic.  They may have decided this a while ago but waited until they confirmed trumps vp. Now that they know it's vance they can now hand pick their new nominees to handle both of these repubelican idiots.

Edited by Spicalicious

Somehow it feels like they're scheming to do something else, there's no way they'd actually believe that Harris stands a good chance against Trump and they're willing to flip a coin on the outcome 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Somehow it feels like they're scheming to do something else, there's no way they'd actually believe that Harris stands a good chance against Trump and they're willing to flip a coin on the outcome 

I feel like they already tried that day at the Pennsylvania rally.. 

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

I feel like they already tried that day at the Pennsylvania rally.. 

Who is they,

Thomas Matthew Crooks: Registered Republican and gun lover who shot Trump

Max R. Smith recalled taking an American history course with Crooks as a sophomore. He did recall Crooks making political statements — but they shed no light on his actions Saturday.

He definitely was conservative,” he said. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Smith recalled a mock debate in which their history professor posed government policy questions and asked students to stand on one side of the classroom or the other to signal their support or opposition for a given proposal.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

one of the classmates, Zach Bradford, said he had taken American history and government classes with him, that Mr. Crooks appeared to be “incredibly intelligent” and that his views in high school seemed “slightly right leaning.”

A third classmate, who asked not to be named, said that Crooks was very smart, took honors classes, and was shy. She said that he had a group of friends who were fairly conservative, some of whom would wear Trump hats.

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No matter how bad Biden's chances were do you really think Kamala is going to fair better? She had some of the lowest approval numbers I have ever seen.

I'll vote for Kamala. 

A duo Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris would obliterate the trumpers 

34 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Whats up with the rumours Biden died and we havent seen him in a while. 

It is strange that he would step down via email. This is sometimes a President should announce personally. As dumb as the Democrats can be, if they are actually up to something, it is going blow up in their faces. 

Tne Republicans will push them on this and they actually have the high ground in this issue. Is it that he decided to not run or is he currently not well enough to perform his job?

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I'll vote for Kamala. 

A duo Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris would obliterate the trumpers 

Two women running our country? We are dead.

10 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Two women running our country? We are dead.

The VP pick has to be a straight white man. People asking for Michelle, AOC, Pete...the amount of bigotry Republicans would unleash would be too much. 

• Upvote 1