Both are men claiming to be women 

Lmfao what did he think he was going to prove? :tom:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Both are men claiming to be women 

Both would look out of place in a men's bathroom who fucking cares, why do you think this is your business to uphold gender norms? 0% chance you're anything like an ideal male specimen.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Both would look out of place in a men's bathroom who fucking cares, why do you think this is your business to uphold gender norms? 0% chance you're anything like an ideal male specimen.

they’d look out of place in a women’s, too. Just ask the women. 

Would you have sex with a trans woman?

and on the contrary, I’d like to believe I am. I’m tall and have exercised nearly daily for the last 20 years. :reg: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That you're both stupid. Not to you, because you're stupid, but in general. 

No, you look and sound stupid. You literally claimed one is a true women because they’ve taken medicine and put fake tits on them. 

delusion at its finest. You offered no actual logical reason why they’re a woman. 

if I start eating dog food and get a tail surgically attached, am I a fucking dog? :D 

im all for trans rights. But that’s what they are. Trans people. They aren’t women and claim not to be a man. They’re trans. They’re not sub human and deserve the same rights as anyone else. They shouldn’t be killed for it.

but they’re trans. Not a woman. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
32 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, you look and sound stupid. You literally claimed

Right off the bat you start lying or are so stupid you don't know what the word literal means. Then again you already admitted you're dumb so... 

I said a Trans woman isn't just a man in a dress. Then explained the difference between a Trans person and just a man in a dress. 

one is a true women because they’ve taken medicine and put fake tits on them. 

delusion at its finest. You offered no actual logical reason why they’re a woman. 

I explained the difference in how they live and present themselves and navigate through society. I'm not trying to change Transphobes and weird middle aged men who still troll on the internet's minds. 

if I start eating dog food and get a tail surgically attached, am I a fucking dog? :D 

This is the best scenario a grown man could think of? 

im all for trans rights. But that’s what they are. Trans people.

No, you're not. Mostly because you're too stupid to actually accounts for their quality of life. 

So are they Trans people or just men in dresses? Because that's two different things, which was my point, and what I demonstrated and you disagreed with. Are you actually so stupid/depraved you decided to just troll against something just repeat it? 

They aren’t women and claim not to be a man. They’re trans. They’re not sub human and deserve the same rights as anyone else. They shouldn’t be killed for it. 

but they’re trans. Not a woman. 

No shit, retard. Except the real world isn't designed that way. There's no Trans bathrooms, or Trans clothing stores, or trans cologne, or trans sports leagues, or trans shoes, or trans options on most legal documents. 

The world is mostly designed as man/woman. Barely 4% of the population identifies as Trans, so it's unrealistic to build two more options in every category of life to cover everything. 

At some point it becomes male/female. Out of fairness to the most people, it's at a minimum efficient to accept a person as who they present themselves to be. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Right off the bat you start lying or are so stupid you don't know what the word literal means. Then again you already admitted you're dumb so... 

I said a Trans woman isn't just a man in a dress. Then explained the difference between a Trans person and just a man in a dress. 

I explained the difference in how they live and present themselves and navigate through society. I'm not trying to change Transphobes and weird middle aged men who still troll on the internet's minds. 

This is the best scenario a grown man could think of? 

No, you're not. Mostly because you're too stupid to actually accounts for their quality of life. 

So are they Trans people or just men in dresses? Because that's two different things, which was my point, and what I demonstrated and you disagreed with. Are you actually so stupid/depraved you decided to just troll against something just repeat it? 

No shit, retard. Except the real world isn't designed that way. There's no Trans bathrooms, or Trans clothing stores, or trans cologne, or trans sports leagues, or trans shoes, or trans options on most legal documents. 

The world is mostly designed as man/woman. Barely 4% of the population identifies as Trans, so it's unrealistic to build two more options in every category of life to cover everything. 

At some point it becomes male/female. Out of fairness to the most people, it's at a minimum efficient to accept a person as who they present themselves to be. 

No, at some point it becomes it’s a man claiming to be a woman. That’s what 99% of the world views it as, despite your little liberal echo chambers. I’m all for trans everything. It can be its own, “third gender”. They don’t fit into a traditional man or woman. And they will never be viewed as a woman, because no normal man would want to have sex with them. 

Why can’t you answer my dog scenario? It is no different. I’ll go around and only

bark too. 

9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, at some point it becomes it’s a man claiming to be a woman. That’s what 99% of the world views it as, despite your little liberal echo chambers. I’m all for trans everything. It can be its own, “third gender”. They don’t fit into a traditional man or woman. And they will never be viewed as a woman, because no normal man would want to have sex with them. 

Why can’t you answer my dog scenario? It is no different. I’ll go around and only

bark too. 

Lol even when you try to lock in and sound smart you say the most retarded shit possible. 

Mr Impossible to reason with. :trump2:

Mr impossible to get through to :trump2:

Mr impossible for him to get laid :trump2:

Screenshot_20240726_155731.thumb.jpg.1485e09e16fc5fdef877497de6b6c594.jpg

Why can't this nigga ever be normal? Everything has to be a fucking clown show. They even had a fake usher to herd the press. Holy shit Hilary Clinton was too good for us. It's wild how different the world would have been. 

Damn Trump is really sucking that Netanyahu cock more than I would have expected. His Excellence must love having these US POTUS candidates bow down to him.

Edited by Substatic