Joe Biden officially resigns

16 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's not surprising Remy cannot explain his argument. He never can. Just gets mad and tells himself he's right and everyone else should agree with him.

That's his default. Always looks dumb af and that hurts his wittle manly man persona lol what an idiot.

ring around the remy :kaz: 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer a democratic over dipshit Trump and hard righters. The trump fanatics are absolutely disgusting and don’t think about anything other than what they’re told. It’s just a fan base. I’m also con

From the people who preach not to trust teachers, doctors, scientists, academics, NGOs, the press, state agencies, but get their news and world views from people who get sued for lying, online conspir

lmfao     I saw a post on twitter about JD Vance and it said "You know why people always find change in their couches is because Vance always leaves a tip"     

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No. You said someone is no longer a man pretending to be a woman if they take medicine and get surgery. 

this is a delusional, nonsensical take… and I’ve since been waiting for you to correct it 

Ok

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol two girls hugging and giggling represent you two idiots perfectly. 👌 

Whoa whoa. We didn’t take pills or get surgery. We don’t qualify as “girls” in your world. :trump3:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think this thread has ran its course and could be moved to the politics board @-GD-X

Calm down, there are twenty other threads you can jerk off to ps5 ports in on the front page. 

Lol dude legit tagged a mod lol 😂 PC karen over here. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Calm down, there are twenty other threads you can jerk off to ps5 ports in on the front page. 

Lol dude legit tagged a mod lol 😂 PC karen over here. 

And I'd be on topic...  There's another forum where you fuckwads can call each other names repeatedly and question whether you're males or females.. :woo:  

See this is the problem, you make an exception once, you allow 8 pages of retarded shit, and then you guys don't know when it's time to wrap shit up.  Just fuck off and get over it :drake: 

Edited by Remij