Funny how Vance keeps saying stuff right out of Project 2025.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I actually appreciate this more than when the idiots won't admit they are wrong and just continue with bad faith arguing. 

Don't be fooled it's a tactic Cooke pulls as well. 

Run away with his dick tucked then reappear days/weeks later in another thread posting the same nonsense that was debunked couple of days/weeks ago in the original thread that they ran away from. Acting in the new thread like it wasn't already addressed in the previous thread. 

Was rinse repeat. 

Edited by Goukosan
On 2024-07-24 at 9:22 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Please, shut the fuck up. Thank you.

Awww, guess you took your own advice and shut the fuck up :mj:

• 2 weeks later...

Wait how low IQ do you have to be to say it's fake when Republicans are literally implementing parts of it in multiple States for years now and Trump has advocated for the absolute most vital part of P2025 multiple times from 2018-2024.

Oklahoma’s State Superintendent Requires Public Schools to Teach the Bible - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

State Bans on Abortion Throughout Pregnancy | Guttmacher Institute

The fight to stop Schedule F, a cornerstone of Trump's 'retribution' agenda, is underway (nbcnews.com)

@DynamiteCop got curb stomped so bad he shut the fuck up, tucked dick and ran away.

Here's project 2025 clearly stating they have a great relationship with Trump, they have stopped denying it. 

Q: What is Project 2025’s relationship with Trump?

Project 2025 leader Kevin Roberts: Trump is claiming to distance himself from us so he can win an election but our relationship is very good

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1821601085213053248?s=19

And here is a picture of both of them getting cozy on his private plane. 

https://x.com/harris_wins/status/1821314508981465320?s=19

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1

Not sure if this was part of the Trump hack, but ProPublica got its hands on a lot of leaked internal Project2025 training videos. 14 hours worth....

Inside Project 2025’s Secret Training Videos — ProPublica

LMAO. They are ACTIVELY recruiting for his Schedule F change still. No shot anyone short of the most braindead retards will think he has nothing to do with it still.

Edited by Substatic
  • Geese 1

Anyone denying Project 2025 is real and Trump is totally behind it is a complete retard. I’m not surprised to see it’s only Trumptards that are still trying to convince people that Trump has nothing to do with it. They think we are all idiots like them that can suspend reality for a cult leader like Trump. It’s painfully obvious to everyone that Trump is totally behind it because his acolytes are already pushing and implementing part of the agenda in Red states right now as we speak.

On 2024-07-24 at 11:17 PM, DynamiteCop said:

They're not personally affiliated with Trump, and as they denoted their action plan is a culmination of 110 conservative organizations.

Of course they would lay out their plans if Trump wins, are you fucking dumb? He's the conservative candidate and can further their agenda...

Do you not know what an affiliate is you brain dead baby dick?

too many idiots like you in America.

Edited by Spicalicious
On 2024-07-24 at 11:21 PM, Goukosan said:

The majority of the people running project 2025 are Trump's own people and your dumbass is trying to claim they're not affiliated? Lmfao. 

Do you hear yourself you fucking retard :sabu:h

the stupid fuck dyno is a red hat wearing trumper.. you can't reason with idiots like that. Hopefully when Kamala wins, he and the other bitch ass trumpers try to rise up against the new and righteous Democratic party in power (Kamala & co.) who will subsequently squash their feeble attempts and bring order and morals back to the USA. The US needs to be cleansed of these idiots.

:kaz: 

Edited by Spicalicious
On 2024-07-24 at 11:10 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Almost everything about project 2025 is either misconstrued, misinformed, misinformation or entirely made up. You should actually look into it and what the Heritage Foundation has really said.

We now live in a reality where people can just make shit up, people copy and paste it without doing research and eventually it becomes its own alternate reality passed along as our actual reality.

It's not often DynaFlop is right, but in this case he's right.

It's actually insane some of the fearmongering conspiracy shit the left believes.

I remember back in 2016, they assured us if Trump won that Mike Pence was going to force all gays through electroshock therapy.....guess I must have missed when that happened :grimaceleft:

Edited by TLHBO
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

It's not often DynaFlop is right, but in this case he's right.

You may want to read the rest of the thread after Dynomtecop made that post. :sass2:

• Ben 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You may want to read the rest of the thread after Dynomtecop made that post. :sass2:

Nah I've seen the kind of lies being spread. Putting black people back into slavery etc

You keep doing you.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Nah I've seen the kind of lies being spread. Putting black people back into slavery etc

You keep doing you.

I definitely didn't say that... You ain't see that shit in this thread.. You just pulled that out of your ass :ufdup:

What we did post were direct links from project 2025 themselves and vids of people who support what's in it. :sass2:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

I definitely didn't say that... You ain't see that shit.. You just pulled that out of your ass :ufdup:

What we did post were direct links from project 2025 themselves and vids of people who support what's in it. :sass2:

Nope it was definitely something being spread.

I looked it up and lo and behold thr truth was very different.

Again, just like Mike Pence was going to force electoshock therapy on gay people.

The left lies. They gaslight, bitch about the right fearmongering yet these fucks are the biggest fearmongers of all.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Nope it was definitely something being spread.

I looked it up and lo and behold thr truth was very different.

Again, just like Mike Pence was going to force electoshock therapy on gay people.

The left lies. They gaslight, bitch about the right fearmongering yet these fucks are the biggest fearmongers of all.

Again, that has absolutely nothing to do what was actually posted in this thread. 

You pulled that shit out your ass as to what was posted in this thread. 

We've only posted exactly what project 2025 says, what the authors say and what the supporters of it say. 

You bringing up misinformation that you saw somewhere else on the internet is irrelevant to the substance of what was actually posted in response to DynamiteCop. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You keep doing you.

Lol your dumb ass doesn't even live in America and you named 2 things no one ever said. This is a case of you being miaknfirmed not us and most of P2025 is shit Republicans openly admit they want to do anyway. 

Trump doesn't write policy. Trump doesn't pick judges or make operational staff decisions. He gets list and recommendations from special interest groups and advisors like the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society. Hell a quarter of his current staff worked on P2025. 

Like i said before, there's one group of people on this site constantly saying the stupidest, least informed shit possible and coincidentally you all align politically.