DF: The First Descendant PS5 vs XSX|XSS (Unreal Engine 5 faceoff)

:hest: Lemshits still waiting on the tools four years later. PS5 continues to shit all over the Xbox consoles and this time with a next gen engine. It’s going to be a total bloodbath when the PS5 Pro drops later this year.

:mj: TLHBFR!

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

Why are they tripling the framerate with FG on PS5 vs only doubling it on XSX with FG?  I can't imagine 1 native frame and 2 generated frames feels very good to play.  Do they do input lag testing?

Sorry, I don't have time to watch the whole thing.. that's why I'm asking.

Looks like it runs like shit on all consoles tho :hehe: 

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why are they tripling the framerate with FG on PS5 vs only doubling it on XSX with FG?  I can't imagine 1 native frame and 2 generated frames feels very good to play.  Do they do input lag testing?

Sorry, I don't have time to watch the whole thing.. that's why I'm asking.

Looks like it runs like shit on all consoles tho :hehe: 

Nah, it runs like shit on Xbox. Played it on my PS5 and it ran nice even when compared to my PC. The PS5 version runs really well and rarely ever gets any frame drops. It’s a solid console version and it’s probably the platform they did the lead development on hence it running like shit on Xbox. Funny enough the PC version was the one having issues with frame generation until the latest patch when they fixed it. It still has issues with frame generation if you turn on GeForce Experience and try to capture gameplay :jordan3:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yo, this game got a 3/10 at GS. :mroff: 

Cows finally got a win!!! :mj:

Nah, the game is actually solid. There's no way it's a 3/10. Gamespot is full of woke retard reviewers hating on the game because it has attractive female character designs. They'd rather hype woke western bullshit with shitty character designs  :kaz:

The game is a 7/10 at worst otherwise it wouldn't be topping the charts on Steam right now....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's also one of the top looking games right now and it uses Unreal Engine 5 and has raytracing and other next gen features missing from many console games this gen. The fact the PS5 version is running rings around Shitbox is an L for you retards that told us to wait for the tools 

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, it runs like shit on Xbox. Played it on my PS5 and it ran nice even when compared to my PC. The PS5 version runs really well and rarely ever gets any frame drops. It’s a solid console version and it’s probably the platform they did the lead development on hence it running like shit on Xbox. Funny enough the PC version was the one having issues with frame generation until the latest patch when they fixed it. It still has issues with frame generation if you turn on GeForce Experience and try to capture gameplay :jordan3:

Well with PC there's more things to consider when implementing it.  You have all these overlays and shit and weird non divisible refresh-rates like 144, and 175.. and frame caps and so on that there's bound to be some mismatch happening somewhere that fucks with it.  Funny though that DLSS FG would have issues with Nvidia's GFE.  I don't use Nvidia's recording feature anymore anyway.  Despite only capturing at 1080p, Even though it has its issues I love Steam's new game recording feature. :love: 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Cows used to brag about Cinematic AAA actions games, now they brag about 3.0 FLOPS :omglol:

:cruise: All the power and tools we were waiting for and the first successful multiplat game using UE5 completely runs like shit on Xbox. 

PS: No one gives a shit about woke GS review scores. The game has a shit ton of players on Steam and consoles.

spacer.png

spacer.png

:mj: It's not a good look when a popular game like this that happens to be a benchmark for next gen graphics technologies runs like shit on the world's most powerful potato console.

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well with PC there's more things to consider when implementing it.  You have all these overlays and shit and weird non divisible refresh-rates like 144, and 175.. and frame caps and so on that there's bound to be some mismatch happening somewhere that fucks with it.  Funny though that DLSS FG would have issues with Nvidia's GFE.  I don't use Nvidia's recording feature anymore anyway.  Despite only capturing at 1080p, Even though it has its issues I love Steam's new game recording feature. :love: 

I use GFE for capturing all my gameplay footage because it's convenient for streaming and so it's been an issue for me. I'll have to start using Steam's capture. I've been sing OBS and I'm not a big fan of that.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Game is ass though. GS gave it a 3 :ben: 

None of that matters though since this is a graphics comparison thread :vabe:

It's still an Unreal Engine 5 game that's supposed to push these consoles to their limits and Shitbox is having heart attacks trying to run it. What happened to the 12 Tflops and tools? :kaz:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

3.0 lmao cows hyping the first shitcendant and connedcord WHAT HAPPENED :mroff:

What happened to the 12 Tflops and tools? You want to sweep all the bragging you retards did under the rug now that it's been proven the ShitBox is a potato that can't keep up with its "weaker" 10Tflop rival :mickeyj: