What is your mid-year GOTY?

For me, it's Lorelei and the Laser Eyes by a mile. It's the Dark Souls of puzzle games, with the feel of Resident Evil 1's mansion. This will probably end up being my GOTY since it's basically perfect.

How about y'all?

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Any interest in Arranger GD? Apparently it was simultaneously released on Netflix and is playable through there

i cancelled my sub the other day which is unfortunate.

Yes! I saw this and thought it looked great! I didn’t know it was already out :smoke:

• Upvote 1

So far? I'll go with SMT V. At the end of the year it'll probably be DQ III. Slitterhead looks pretty fuckin' wild though so it might be a dark horse.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Sabo said:

So far? I'll go with SMT V. At the end of the year it'll probably be DQ III. Slitterhead looks pretty fuckin' wild though so it might be a dark horse.

Slitterhead looks wild af. I hope the devs can smooth out the animations during combat. 

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Slitterhead looks wild af. I hope the devs can smooth out the animations during combat. 

Yeah, it's definitely lacking in fluidity. The game looks like it can either be really cool or a complete bust but I'm willing to give it a chance because of how different it is from everything else out there.

• Upvote 1

Shadow of the Erdtree

Rebirth

Balatro

Prince of Persia

Need to play Infinite Wealth still but almost certainly ends up on that list.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

If it counts it's Shadow of the Erdtree.. but if it doesn't I'll have to think more about it lol.

Definitely counts. It’s like a full campaign.