Valorant open beta is out on consoles

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

:kaz::kaz::kaz:

the game is impressive dude. I took a break for a while before I last played it and when I returned I couldn't believe how people were using the agents and their powers in completely different ways, creating new strategies and play styles and shit. Its one of the most dynamic MP games out there.

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the game is impressive dude. I took a break for a while before I last played it and when I returned I couldn't believe how people were using the agents and their powers in completely different ways, creating new strategies and play styles and shit. Its one of the most dynamic MP games out there.

we talked about this and i only can say the shooting is ok because its completely ripped from cs, still not as precise with the walking accuracy but for noobs it's ok gun gameplay and it's still fun for me but all the other skills are just dumb and any wc3 mod in cs would shit on it. 

breh im just laughing because it just doesn't work on can'tsoles, you know it since oyu understand the gunplay of these type of games

whenever im sad or feeling the blues I just watch some assholes play cs on console, it always cheers me right up :kaz: 

you give everyone a pad and you get this gameplay :kaz:  insane lmfao