OK, Astro-Bot looks awesome (new gameplay vid from Chinajoy)

I haven’t really been into platformers lately, but I loved the astrobot ps5 tech demo game. I will check this out. It looks fun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m really excited to play this game when it releases. Both Astro’s Playroom and AstroBot Rescue Mission are awesome games and this looks to be even better than those two :aitch:

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

It looks really damn good. Its really the only upcoming Sony game this year that im excited for.

It's the only upcoming game they have that's actually new and not a remaster/remake :D 

• dead 3
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I haven’t really been into platformers lately, but I loved the astrobot ps5 tech demo game. I will check this out. It looks fun. 

If I had a PS5 I definitely would.  I'd love for this to release on PC, but like I've said before I don't think it will happen because it's built so strongly around the Dualsense features.  Would be a perfect game to play on the Steam Deck.. but alas..  The only portable device which actually would be able to play this game would be the Portal lol :D 

41 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's the only upcoming game they have that's actually new and not a remaster/remake :D 

let's be real though remaking the last of us and remaking FF7 are wildly different things. 

10 minutes ago, Cell said:

let's be real though remaking the last of us and remaking FF7 are wildly different things. 

FF7Rebirth isn't a Sony game.

I played the first one when I bought my PS5 and it was novelty AT BEST.

No way in hell I would pay money for a game like this, maybe 30 years ago when platformers actually mattered.

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I played the first one when I bought my PS5 and it was novelty AT BEST.

No way in hell I would pay money for a game like this, maybe 30 years ago when platformers actually mattered.

It’s looking like a sleeper hit, but I think the sales won’t be like a Mario game.

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lol ps5 is so bad cows are hyping second rate platformers. Jesus 

We need a new 3D Mario announcement! :(