PSVR2 - $349 on Amazon

:aitch: Glad to see it doing well, it completely sold out on Amazon after sales shot up by 2000%. I support all headsets including Quest. VR gaming is fantastic.

Sales shot up and it's completely sold out because there's demand for it at the new price and people actually want a PSVR2 and were waiting for it to become affordable. Meanwhile MS dropped the Series S to $139 last Holiday and still had a drop in hardware sales for that quarter because no one wanted those shitty consoles :mj:

:cruise:The only people I see hating on VR are lemshits because MS doesn't have its own VR.

VR is not meant to replace traditional gaming on a screen, instead it's there to enhance gaming and add an extra layer to some existing games. Some genres are literally better in VR and once you play them in VR it's very hard to go back to traditional flatscreen. I play GT7 and No Man's Sky a lot on my PSVR 2 and I also play MS Flight Sim and Elite Dangerous on my Quest 2 linked to my PC. I'd give Forza a chance if they added VR to it but MS are retards and are literally the only people releasing a sim racing game without a VR option this gen (even on PC). I imagine VR could bring some life into something like Halo Infinite or imagine Forza Horizon with VR support. MS literally has the most games that would benefit the most from VR but they can't take advantage of it because they are anchored down by a dogshit console brand that isn't selling.

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: Glad to see it doing well, it completely sold out on Amazon after sales shot up by 2000%. I support all headsets including Quest. VR gaming is fantastic.

Sales shot up and it's completely sold out because there's demand for it at the new price and people actually want a PSVR2 and were waiting for it to become affordable. Meanwhile MS dropped the Series S to $139 last Holiday and still had a drop in hardware sales for that quarter because no one wanted those shitty consoles :mj:

:cruise:The only people I see hating on VR are lemshits because MS doesn't have its own VR.

VR is not meant to replace traditional gaming on a screen, instead it's there to enhance gaming and add an extra layer to some existing games. Some genres are literally better in VR and once you play them in VR it's very hard to go back to traditional flatscreen. I play GT7 and No Man's Sky a lot on my PSVR 2 and I also play MS Flight Sim and Elite Dangerous on my Quest 2 linked to my PC. I'd give Forza a chance if they added VR to it but MS are retards and are literally the only people releasing a sim racing game without a VR option this gen (even on PC). I imagine VR could bring some life into something like Halo Infinite or imagine Forza Horizon with VR support. MS literally has the most games that would benefit the most from VR but they can't take advantage of it because they are anchored down by a dogshit console brand that isn't selling.

^imagine bragging that Sony sold 2,000 psvr2s lmfao. 

also imagine thinking ANYONE wants to play VR FPS lmfao. Let me spend 3 minutes manually reloading. Sounds like a BLAST!

VR is dead AF dude. quest 2 sold 20+ million. 

quest 3? Less than a million. :tom: everyone realizes they were fooled… except you :kaz: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
26 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

^imagine bragging that Sony sold 2,000 psvr2s lmfao. 

also imagine thinking ANYONE wants to play VR FPS lmfao. Let me spend 3 minutes manually reloading. Sounds like a BLAST!

VR is dead AF dude. quest 2 sold 20+ million. 

quest 3? Less than a million. :tom: everyone realizes they were fooled… except you :kaz: 

:fatcruise: Cope, seethe, jump off a cliff.

Sales are up 2000% and its completely sold out. Meanwhile your favorite console is collecting dust on shelves after several price drops. 

I know it’s hurting you lemshits to your core that PSVR2 is selling out. It’s selling more than your dogshit console on Amazon and it’s a peripheral :hest:

Of course, a lemshit like you would say VR is dead. Your dead console is the only system without a VR option even though your lying leader promised you VR last gen. You lems have been totally raped by MS this gen. You retards spent thousands of dollars  over several gens on a console brand that’s completely dead with no future :kaz:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
31 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sales are up 2000% and its completely sold out. Meanwhile your favorite console is collecting dust on shelves after several price drops. 

I know it’s hurting you lemshits to your core that PSVR2 is selling out. It’s selling more than your dogshit console on Amazon and it’s a peripheral :hest:

Of course, a lemshit like you would say VR is dead. Your dead console is the only system without a VR option even though your lying leader promised you VR last gen. You lems have been totally raped by MS this gen. You retards spent thousands of dollars  over several gens on a console brand that’s completely dead with no future :kaz:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

VR is dead. 

Oculus 3 is dead. 

PSVR2 is dead. 

You’ve been playing the same two games on it for two years. And those games  are 3 and 8 years old themselves.  :roff:

It went from selling 1 a month to 2000.. LMFAO! 75% will be returned. :cruise:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sales are up 2000% and its completely sold out.

Not hard to sell 2000 of them instead of 1 of them when your price drops $200.00 to push that shovelware off the shelves 😂

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Up 2,000% from 50 a month lol. Thing is dead, no support, no games, botched PC implementation.

Dead.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

4 years in PS5 the hasnt seen a price drop this thing is 400. Consoles were alwayd about being afforfable no wonder they both wont reach the sales of their predecessors. 

When launch aligned, the PS5 sold 50 million consoles a week slower than the PS4 despite no price cut, no PS5 slim, and no PS5 pro, but you think the PS5 won't reach the sales of the PS4? :D

• dead 1