It's always been about bigotry.

Screenshot_20240802_105629.thumb.jpg.33b641fc5fbbcef9b79c0dbb5342d7fd.jpg

Screenshot_20240802_105651.thumb.jpg.4260e2b430a1a00eb2e48d6f4618a515.jpg

Back when people were boycotting her game, I felt some people were overreacting but she's been complaining about Trans people literally every single day since. 

Now the bitch is crashing out over someone born female. This is why you can't take these people seriously. It's never about the reasons they give like protecting kids or women. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

20240802_105841.thumb.jpg.f01792143a382e3161362575ccd84c59.jpg

20240802_105839.thumb.jpg.3822f018832e3d75af463acfa6a6fbfe.jpg

In response to the right attacking Harris and Biden for not doing or saying something, again about nothing. 

Not to mention the dozens of female athletes being attacked for being a male because they are built like real female athletes and not how comicbooks and videogames represent athletic female bodies. 

I don't like the Krassensteins as they kissed Musk ass since he made them the token "Lefties" of Twitter so I don't give a shit about this, but it's representative about reaching out and validating people like Musk or Rowling like they have valid opinions. 

It's just reverse engineered bigotry. Nearly every single racist, misogynist, xenophobe, and homophobe have "reasons" why they think the way they do, but it's usually just hate/resentment. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's called humanity, I know being on the spectrum makes it hard for you to empathize with anyone. 

Ummm…. What is called humanity? I asked you how this impacts you. :D 

and who are you empathizing for, and for what reason? You just made fun of autistic people in the same post. 😂

Edited by Long Ball Larry
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Ummm…. What is called humanity? I asked you how this impacts you. :D 

and who are you empathizing for, and for what reason? You just made fun of autistic people in the same post. 😂

I wasn't making fun of you, I was explaining it to you because you're dumb. They are two separate states. People can be autistic and intelligent at the same time. 

And you didn't ask me how it impacts me, you asked why do I care. Why are you like this? I can't fathom how you can be this stupid and or dishonest all of the fucking time,

To be fair, instead of autism catching strays, you more than likely have some kind of personality disorder. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

But all this bs emerged because that Italian woman athlete started crying because "she has never being punched that hard in her entire life".

Another case in which women bitching distort facts.

On 2024-08-08 at 4:54 PM, MalaXmaS said:

But all this bs emerged because that Italian woman athlete started crying because "she has never being punched that hard in her entire life".

Another case in which women bitching distort facts.

Oh yeah, right wing weirdos like you weren't bitching about trans people until August 2024. Even though in another thread you blame Sony? It's cute how you're blaming a woman because like all incels you hate women for not dating you. 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/paris-2024-summer-olympics/olympics-boxing-imane-khalif-xy-chromosome-italian-boxer-quit/5662035/

IBA Russian president, Umar Kremlev, claimed that DNA test results showed the two athletes have XY chromosomes, citing it as the reason they were disqualified in the world championships. The IBA also cited high levels of testosterone in Khelif's system.

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It's a strange situation. Like is it possible if she does have higher levels of testosterone than normal, could she get away with also taking supplements that would go untraceable but give her an advantage. But also her record isn't amazing either, people make it seem like Mike Tyson is in the ring with women. 

On 2024-08-10 at 5:57 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh yeah, right wing weirdos like you weren't bitching about trans people until August 2024. Even though in another thread you blame Sony? It's cute how you're blaming a woman because like all incels you hate women for not dating you. 

Blah blah blah incel this, racist that, I am always right blah blah 

It's always the same broken record with this wanna be inclusive extremely racist piece of shit. 

Seriously, you make everything about race.