Hellblade 2 is down to 23 players on steam

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

"if it's not on gamepass I ain't buying" 

If it’s not on gamepass I do like you do, buy it and get ripped off and sell it for next to nothing 

you actually think this is a good way to play games lmfao 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember when this shitfest was supposed to compete with God of War Ragnarok

Helldivers 2 is still goty what's the debate?

Jenny if you knew where Philocchio lived you'd probably get caught breaking into his house sniffing his tighty whiteys.   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Remember when this shitfest was supposed to compete with God of War Ragnarok :D

as disappointing as that god of war games was (horrific hand-holding), hb 2 makes it feel like a 10/10 masterpiece.

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:  TLHBFR!!!!

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Remember when this shitfest was supposed to compete with God of War Ragnarok :D

I still remember lemtards hyping this as a game that was going to dethrone God of War, LMAO :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:  TLHBFR!!!!

I still remember lemtards hyping this as a game that was going to dethrone God of War, LMAO :cruise:

Who did that? Honest question?

6 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

If it’s not on gamepass I do like you do, buy it and get ripped off and sell it for next to nothing 

you actually think this is a good way to play games lmfao 

I'm not broke,  disposable income on game purchases for a hobby. 

It's great for penny pinchers like you lol

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not broke,  disposable income on game purchases for a hobby. 

It's great for penny pinchers like you lol

So do you give the dealership a few extra thousand when you buy a new car, too?

I don’t care if it’s $1, being ripped off is being ripped off. Probably why you’re stuck forever in lower middle class. Lol 

im guessing you sell you’re games too… then pretend to call others penny pinchers lmaooo :kaz: 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
1 minute ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I don’t care if it’s $1, being ripped off is being ripped off. 

Broke boy thinks purchasing games are a rip off... It's that mindset that has Xbox in the gutter :mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Broke boy thinks purchasing games are a rip off... It's that mindset that has Xbox in the gutter :mj:

Do you sell your games?

(I already have proof) 

lmfao penny pincher :tom: 

10 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Do you sell your games?

(I already have proof) 

lmfao penny pincher :tom: 

Yes I sell some games I own, keep the majority of them while also  pursuing much more new games. 

The last time I really sold games off was when the WiiU was killed off. Dead System with no future compatability. 

With Switch 2 my entire library is moving forward. 

Meanwhile, if it ain't on gamepass you ain't buying shit.  You're a perpetual renter.. You rent phones, TVs, furniture etc...

Ghostz the layaway and rental king :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I sell some games I own, keep the majority of them while also  pursuing much more new games. 

The last time I really sold games off was when the WiiU was killed off. Dead System with no future compatability. 

With Switch 2 my entire library is moving forward. 

Meanwhile, if it ain't on gamepass you ain't buying shit.  You're a perpetual renter.. You rent phones, TVs, furniture etc...

Ghostz the layaway and rental king :drake:

The last time you sold a game was for Wii U??? You haven’t sold any Switch games????

(Be careful how you answer :reg:

1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

The last time you sold a game was for Wii U??? You haven’t sold any Switch games????

(Be careful how you answer :reg:

Your reading comprehension is lacking, just like your game purchases :umad:

There is no point to buy a game if you can get it for free. That isn't penny pinching.

Games aren't a hobby like music or movies etc. I'll listen to a song thousands of times. I'll watch a movie 10 + times. I rarely play a game more than once.

How many times are you going to play stellar blade ?  Most of the Cows here don't even play though the game once.

Putting money into depreciating assets that are extremely temporary is a waste of money . The fake analyst should know this.

40+ year old with a stack of worthless Ditch games on his tv stand lol. Bu ma hobby!

24 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

There is no point to buy a game if you can get it for free. That isn't penny pinching.

Games aren't a hobby like music or movies etc. I'll listen to a song thousands of times. I'll watch a movie 10 + times. I rarely play a game more than once.

How many times are you going to play stellar blade ?  Most of the Cows here don't even play though the game once.

Putting money into depreciating assets that are extremely temporary is a waste of money . The fake analyst should know this.

40+ year old with a stack of worthless Ditch games on his tv stand lol. Bu ma hobby!

Lmfao this. How embarrassing they think otherwise. I wish all games were on a sub with the option to buy. 

there’s next to zero games I will ever replay  without (good) multiplayer. 

“the fake analyst” :deadest:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
42 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

So you DO still sell games. 

penny pincher :kaz: 

glorified renting :kaz: 

Ghostz displaying that his lack of reading comprehension is almost as bad as his lack of purchasing games :mj:

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz displaying that his lack of reading comprehension is almost as bad as his lack of purchasing games :mj:

He’s purposely being vague after getting busted as a broke ass penny pincher LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂😂