Anyone see a pattern regarding the indoctrination of children with these new twisted values from the progressives?

This started way back with the last of Us, staring a gay character and surrounding the story all about her. 

It got so evidently bad that the actress doing the cameo switched genders. 

Nowadays, everything has to be gay or full of trangenderism or else they feel excluded. 

Fuck modern gaming, but most importantly, fuck you Sony. 

Concord is just absolutely shameful, but the most evil thing is that the experienced gaming community has already rejected this poor excuse of entertainment media which first tries to be transgender propaganda and then a videogame. 

The problem are kids who see this as nothing wrong. 

We know what's going on. 

It's not only videogames but in the YouTube community too. Last week was disastrous for the popular YouTuber Mr. BEAST who got caught defending his trans friend who apparently liked to get it on with underage kids. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Sony and Naughty Dog, infamous for inventing Trans people. 

I mean who really cares? Trans people exist so obviously they would be in video games at some point .   Why are you so anti inclusive?   I bet you couldn't name 5 games with Trans

Including people that exist in the real world in games that are aimed at adults is not indoctrination. That's just you being a snowflake. You seem mad at the free market and free speech.   A

I mean who really cares? Trans people exist so obviously they would be in video games at some point .

Why are you so anti inclusive?

I bet you couldn't name 5 games with Trans characters without using google.

If people want to teach their kids to be hateful they still have that option as well.

• Like 1

Including people that exist in the real world in games that are aimed at adults is not indoctrination. That's just you being a snowflake. You seem mad at the free market and free speech.

Actual examples of trying to indoctrinate kids by the actual government,

How will Louisiana's Ten Commandments classroom requirement be funded and enforced? : NPR

Oklahoma schools in revolt over mandate to teach the Bible (thehill.com)

Why PragerU is trying to get its videos into schools : NPR

This new found and manufactured LGBQT outrage is loony. The creepy real groomers,

Republicans Oppose Child Marriage Bans, Say It Would Promote Abortion (rollingstone.com)

GOP official argues in favor of child marriage: Girls are ‘ripe’ and ‘fertile’ - nj.com

It's not only videogames but in the YouTube community too. Last week was disastrous for the popular YouTuber Mr. BEAST who got caught defending his trans friend who apparently liked to get it on with underage kids. 

How is that indoctrination of children by progressives. It's just an example of a vile creeper. That's like me saying this is indoctrination of children from the right,

The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained - Vox

Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 27 (dailykos.com)

Edited by Substatic
  • Like 1

It's so disgusting and pathetic that you guys are already used to it. This is not being a snowflake or being anti speech. 

I am trying to prevent future child abuse from these evil twisted fucks who control the media industry. 

It's one thing to make a rated M game and another one to make a hero game full of trans and gay people, aimed at children. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

It's one thing to make a rated M game and another one to make a hero game full of trans and gay people, aimed at children. 

"The average age of a gamer in the United States is between 32 and 35 years old"

It's probably on the higher end for TLOUII since it's a single player story game with a mature age rating. You're coping.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

This started way back with the last of Us, staring a gay character and surrounding the story all about her. 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1

If you can't stand seeing 2 lesbians in a videogame, play Ghost Recon Breakpoint or something. I don't think there's a problem of videogames lacking straight white male, with faggy little bird bones representation.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Doesn't surprise me a sick fuck like you that lives his life obsessed over what Kanye does, doesn't even think it's a big issue. 

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Doesn't surprise me a sick fuck like you that lives his life obsessed over what Kanye does, doesn't even think it's a big issue. 

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Some dumb shit about a videogame that came out 8 years ago is making people turn trans?

At some point people who feel the way you do need to find at least one intelligent person to craft some narrative that doesn't sound like a child's immediate reaction, whilst suffering from a head injury came up with it. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Some dumb shit about a videogame that came out 8 years ago is making people turn trans?

At some point people who feel the way you do need to find at least one intelligent person to craft some narrative that doesn't sound like a child's immediate reaction, whilst suffering from a head injury came up with it. 

Keep making threads about Kanye and then argue about intelligence.

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Keep making threads about Kanye and then argue about intelligence.

Keep making retarded threads about trans people, and how videogames are to blame? You're an adult man and can't think of outside influences other than videogames? 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's so disgusting and pathetic that you guys are already used to it. This is not being a snowflake or being anti speech. 

I am trying to prevent future child abuse from these evil twisted fucks who control the media industry. 

Me and my buddy were talking about the "woman" boxer in the Olympics the other day and his wife 200% supported it saying she IS a woman. I just stayed quiet its wild ive never actually met someone IRL who thinks its a good idea to just let dudes call themselves girls take some gene therapy then start beatin girls up. Def wasn't even worth the argument i just ate some chicken and went hm

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

Me and my buddy were talking about the "woman" boxer in the Olympics the other day and his wife 200% supported it saying she IS a woman. I just stayed quiet its wild ive never actually met someone IRL who thinks its a good idea to just let dudes call themselves girls take some gene therapy then start beatin girls up. Def wasn't even worth the argument i just ate some chicken and went hm

So being born with a pussy and uterus doesn't matter anymore. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So being born with a pussy and uterus doesn't matter anymore. 

It never mattered to you people. 

Wait, are you trying to lecture us things that we already told you all these years?  :vince:

Yeah an M rated game designed for 17+ is really indoctrinating children. You’re just another snowflake who complains that people are different. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

It never mattered to you people. 

Wait, are you trying to lecture us things that we already told you all these years?  :vince:

Lol you're so fucking stupid, y'all are the ones upset. This is on y'all. Over the past two years liberals have explicity brought up intersex males and females, which right wingers ignored and claimed doesn't exist.

The funny thing is over the past two years right wingers have harassed and tormented biological females way more than Trans people. Hell this Olympics alone, besides the boxers, they've harassed half of the rugby team, and a couple random shot putters. 

A good part of this is right wingers ignorance of female anatomy, old media forced beauty standards, and videogame/comic book female designs where powerful athletic women have giant tits and a 24 inch waist. 

Just like they claimed that abortions due to rape or pregnancies that can be fatal to the mother never happen. Then when these things eventually do happen, Right wingers pretend there was no way to predict the exact outcomes people warned them about. 

It's beyond infuriating that everything has to become a societal civil war where one side gets to just be obtuse and contained for no reason, always be wrong and some how still has equal power and say on the next issue.

All because enough idiots don't actually care about realty more than their personal feelings. It's like every problem you people have exist in your head or is a result of you actually getting your way and it becoming everyone's problem. 

On 2024-08-05 at 12:39 PM, MalaXmaS said:

When the retarded mentality kicks in. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're so fucking stupid, y'all are the ones upset. This is on y'all. Over the past two years liberals have explicity brought up intersex males and females, which right wingers ignored and claimed doesn't exist.

The funny thing is over the past two years right wingers have harassed and tormented biological females way more than Trans people. Hell this Olympics alone, besides the boxers, they've harassed half of the rugby team, and a couple random shot putters. 

A good part of this is right wingers ignorance of female anatomy, old media forced beauty standards, and videogame/comic book female designs where powerful athletic women have giant tits and a 24 inch waist. 

Just like they claimed that abortions due to rape or pregnancies that can be fatal to the mother never happen. Then when these things eventually do happen, Right wingers pretend there was no way to predict the exact outcomes people warned them about. 

It's beyond infuriating that everything has to become a societal civil war where one side gets to just be obtuse and contained for no reason, always be wrong and some how still has equal power and say on the next issue.

All because enough idiots don't actually care about realty more than their personal feelings. It's like every problem you people have exist in your head or is a result of you actually getting your way and it becoming everyone's problem. 

Science has no political affiliation.

The fact that being born with a vagina makes you a woman, or being born with a dick makes you a man, doesn't make you more republican or less democrat.

Are you so tormented that the moment I try to teach you some common sense, you immediately jump on the political bandwagon? :tom:

But back on topic, we told you ever since this dumb social justice fad came upon, that nature decides your gender from the get-go. Yet you twisted fucks insisted that genderism had little to do with what you were born and more with what you felt like.

Now that reality is kicking you in the balls, (or in your case, the vagina), you try to peddle back to "Gender is based on what reproductive organs you naturally have".

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Science has no political affiliation.

True, yet one side has an on-going dispute with science on like 99 different topics and the other doesnt. 

The fact that being born with a vagina makes you a woman, or being born with a dick makes you a man, doesn't make you more republican or less democrat.

Are you so tormented that the moment I try to teach you some common sense, you immediately jump on the political bandwagon? :tom:

Oh, I assumed this was a political discussion being this is the political forum and you mentioned Progressives in the title?  Yes, you got into retarded shit like Sony inventing Trans people but like what the fuck do you expect idiot? lol It's obviously political. 

But back on topic, we told you ever since this dumb social justice fad came upon, that nature decides your gender from the get-go. Yet you twisted fucks insisted that genderism had little to do with what you were born and more with what you felt like.

I think the problem is that you're stupid, and listen only to media designed for stupid, uninformed, easily manipulated people. Like the kind of person who has no contact with trans people. Yet spends a good amount of time upset that they exist, and craft conspiracy theories why Trans people exist like Videogames and Social Media, even though Trans people predate both. What you're doing is comparing genitals to societal norms. Which are social constructs. Like women wearing makeup, dresses, bras, which career fields they go into, the man paying for dinner, hair styles, which colors actually represent femininity. Those are social constructs. Scots dont consider kilts to be skirts, and Arabs dont consider robes to be dresses. As homophobic as the middle east is, men holding hands is normalized. It's called context. Something reactionary morons like yourself hates and ignores because it requires critical thinking and processing things outside of your personal beliefs and conveniences. 

Now that reality is kicking you in the balls, (or in your case, the vagina), you try to peddle back to "Gender is based on what reproductive organs you naturally have".

It's not though. Like it's ALWAYS over reactionary right wing retards that are upset and they're upset about everything all of the time. AGAIN, these people are harassing the women. The are the ones constantly aggrieved because they fall for every current social trend. Next time you're listening, see if you notice they dont actually offer counterpoints, they dont go line for line to debunk anyone? They basically say the same thing about complex topics some fucking 70 year old idiot would bark out at dinner without thinking. No one is peddling anything. No one is backtracking anything. This is a case of angry people with no idea what they're talking about venting their feelings. You're twisting in pretzels trying to make this a backfire and it's like no, fucktard. They've only been proven right. You're just too stupid to realize it.