So Kamala was tired of winning and gave Trump a break.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walz cooked JD vance alive last night \      

The authors, obviously.

Posted Images

If Trump picked Haley it would have been instant win. If Harris picked someone like Manchin it would have helped her. I dislike like all of these people though. 

16 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If Trump picked Haley it would have been instant win. If Harris picked someone like Manchin it would have helped her. I dislike like all of these people though. 

No it wouldnt lmfao. Manchin is so fucking hated among Democrats and he has no real standing with any other groups. He's literally just alive because it's West Virginia.  You keep making up shit for no reason when you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Just stop already. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No it wouldnt lmfao. Manchin is so fucking hated among Democrats and he has no real standing with any other groups. He's literally just alive because it's West Virginia.  You keep making up shit for no reason when you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Just stop already. 

Machin would bring in center right independents that hate Trump. The Haley vote. The rest of them vote blue no matter who anyways. Appealing to the left never wins. It doesn't expand the base, it just makes them more enthusiastic. 

Kamala Harris dropped out of the 2020 primary before Iowa because she was on track to lose her own state. She's a choke artist. Also a "tough on crime" fucking racist prosecutor.

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Machin would bring in center right independents that hate Trump. The Haley vote. The rest of them vote blue no matter who anyways. Appealing to the left never wins. It doesn't expand the base, it just makes them more enthusiastic. 

Based on what? You just make shit up based on your own retarded algorithm-like thinking. No one likes Manchin, No one is asking him for anything, He left the fucking Democratic party but your algorithm doesn't calculate that at all? That he'd be running for a party he's thwarted for years, then left, has been wildly unpopular nationwide for well over a decade.  So fuck all of the base voters, lets' try to get those Haley voters? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Based on what? You just make shit up based on your own retarded algorithm-like thinking. No one likes Manchin, No one is asking him for anything, He left the fucking Democratic party but your algorithm doesn't calculate that at all? That he'd be running for a party he's thwarted for years, then left, has been wildly unpopular nationwide for well over a decade.  So fuck all of the base voters, lets' try to get those Haley voters? 

why do you keep saying algorithm? 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

What don't you like about Walz? 

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

What don't you like about Walz? 

He's fine except for his extreme COVID policies. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm sorry but Walz might surprise me, but MY GOD I see nothing but dumb shit coming from MAGA. Trump's back in the game. 

At that rally tonight, he had the crowd in palm of his hand. Had a good command of the crowd. 

Vance was such a bone headed pick.  It's like the GOP didn't vet the guy.. Lol

Have you seen Vance speak in public? He has the charisma of a couch.   

Regardless of who Kamala picked.. Stupid shit would be coming from MAGA and Trump. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

why do you keep saying algorithm? 

Maybe Bot like it better? You have this very binary, surface level view of things. I suspect you just aggregate all of the idiots you watch and form an opinion based on what you hear the most. Like calculating Manchin as an asset and it's only based on him being a problematic democrat. So that means right wingers will vote for Harris for having him. It's a very one dimensional, only viable disregarding 10 other points of interest. You're so desperate to pretend to be so down the middle, you're do wonky social mathing to get to an idea you feel isn't partisan regardless of dumb it sounds. 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

At that rally tonight, he had the crowd in palm of his hand. Had a good command of the crowd. 

Vance was such a bone headed pick.  It's like the GOP didn't vet the guy.. Lol

Have you seen Vance speak in public? He has the charisma of a couch.   

Regardless of who Kamala picked.. Stupid shit would be coming from MAGA and Trump. 

He did do pretty well and so far the attacks on the right took a different turn. I noticed in an interview with Vivek, and a panel on CNN with Scott whatshisface and while on different shows at different times both men tried to tie the selection to antisemitism against Shapiro. Vivek even doing some comicbook villian speech about how they are pleased Kamala picked a weaker target for them to fight. Then glazed Shapiro up as the better choice, then proceeded to claim the Dems dont want a Jew in the WH....like what the fuck Republican Jew is on the ticket?

Then Scott Jennings I believe said something flattering about Shapiro, then like coughed and tried to spit out antisemitism but his own internal gag reflex kicked in or something. For once I'd like right wingers to not make something a bigger deal than it is. 

39 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Walz is amazing.  Have you seen what he did for his state?  

I'm not familiar, outside of the time he waited to long to reign in the protest a few years ago. He does more appeal than I expected and looking llke a dad is seemingly helping him. 

The right is still trying to find some angle of attack on him. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not familiar, outside of the time he waited to long to reign in the protest a few years ago. He does more appeal than I expected and looking llke a dad is seemingly helping him. 

The right is still trying to find some angle of attack on him. 

All kids in school get free lunches, schools provide tampons, expanded paid family and medical leave, free state college tuition if you make under 80k a year.  Minnesota is now the 5th best state to do business in when it used to be near the middle.  Expanded healthcare.