LOL DOA (Xbox handheld info from Jez Corden)

No handheld will be able to play next gen console games. So this is expected , but either way it's doa

35 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lemij in 2024:

"Wow Xbox bad :diplo:"

You're ten years too late my guy. 

Right. Just a few years and some change ago it was a different story. 12TF blah blah blah :cruise:

• Geese 1

PlayStation Portal copycat. Microsoft is always behind. They were supposed to have VR that didn’t happen and this won’t happen either. :reg:

• Geese 1
19 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

PlayStation Portal copycat. Microsoft is always behind. They were supposed to have VR that didn’t happen and this won’t happen either. :reg:

That's because vr didn't happen, and won't happen LOL 

41 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

That's because vr didn't happen, and won't happen LOL 

It did happen, just not for Microsoft. :mj:

It didn't happen for Sony either. Couldn't even make it an entire year before abandoning it ( sounds familiar) and firesaling it when they ported to pc :hest:

Imagine paying 600 dollars for a DOA accessory :tom: cows are DUMB

1 hour ago, Cell said:

Lemij in 2024:

"Wow Xbox bad :diplo:"

You're ten years too late my guy. 

I never said Xbox was bad.  I said their next console/handheld is DOA.

I'm going to enjoy Xbox games the same way I was always going to enjoy Xbox games.  This thread merely exists because it's obvious Xbox will fumble their handheld as well.. which I already stated they would right after it was first rumored.

Xbox is more than just console my guy.... has been for a long time.... :trump2: 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It didn't happen for Sony either. Couldn't even make it an entire year before abandoning it ( sounds familiar) and firesaling it when they ported to pc :hest:

Imagine paying 600 dollars for a DOA accessory :tom: cows are DUMB

:rofls: :rofl: Dumbnux actually said "It did happen, just not for MS" :lawl:   No... it didn't happen for Sony either.  The funny thing is PS tried, while MS knew better than to bother :hehe: 

Edited by Remij

We don't need anything other than Steam. Next-gen Xbox games actually can be played on handheld and 4k TV. One purchase. Cross save everything. No multiplayer paywall.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

:rofls: :rofl: Dumbnux actually said "It did happen, just not for MS" :lawl:   No... it didn't happen for Sony either.  The funny thing is PS tried, while MS knew better than to bother :hehe: 

So it did happen? :drake:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

So it did happen? :drake:

No, because trying something doesn't = "made it happen" they tried and failed to make anything happen.. :drake: 

Unless your problem with what I said was that "they tried" since we all know PSVR2 was probably the most pathetic attempt at anything Sony has ever done :hehe: 

14 hours ago, Remij said:

No, because trying something doesn't = "made it happen" they tried and failed to make anything happen.. :drake: 

Unless your problem with what I said was that "they tried" since we all know PSVR2 was probably the most pathetic attempt at anything Sony has ever done :hehe: 

So you’re saying PSVR and PSVR2 don’t exist? :mj: 

• dead 1

Lmao at Remedial thinking it was Microsoft's smooth business acumen and understanding of the gaming landscape that stopped them from getting into VR. 

That argument may hold water if they weren't the company that catastrophically misjudged the One X launch and has followed it with hot garbage that no one has bought. Here we are ten years later and they think they're going to pull a spiritual switch's successor out of their asses and magically climb out of the bargain bin. The company that promised a 12TF  monster that is currently often beaten by a supposedly inferior machine. The company that took so long to release the Scorpio that it's it main competitor announced and released its own pro version in less time. A company who thought the PlayStation eyetoy was the future when it cooked up the Kinect in 2010 only to have it fade away 4 years later. They promised augmented reality years ago at E3 which hasn't been seen since. They've poured an ungodly sum of money into GayPass and studio acquisitions only to have it flatline on new subs without it being anywhere near where they want it to be. 

Their only real success came from rushing out a console and riding a wave of shooter game popularity and that was 20 fucking years ago and that soon made a name for itself for hardware issues. 

But yeah, MS knows better. 

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Edited by Cell
  • Upvote 1