what are you doing in life currently?

holyax :-*

i'm doing pretty well. my family and i made a lot of money from the covid real estate boom.

as for "work" work, i still work in tv news, but i've been doing digital marketing on the side (copy writing). i'm currently learning paid marketing, as well, and i hope to quit tv news.

for fun, i've been doing photography, but i have done a few paid gigs that were up my alley.

i got into video editing movies, but the corporate aspect was demotivating. also, i prefer short form editing over long form. tbh, my passion for editing (in general) is pretty much dead.

on a personal level, i've had a GF now for 8 months. she's great.

how about you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posting on my phone outside my kids room waiting for them to stop getting back out of bed and go to sleep. 

How are your doodles going?

:ben:

Just now, Cell said:

Posting on my phone outside my kids room waiting for them to stop getting back out of bed and go to sleep. 

shiiiii his art blew up. i won't disclose details, but i've worked with holyax on several projects.

• Upvote 1

I've made a decent amount of progress on myself lately in terms of my fitness and that has given me a bit more confidence. Im just trying to date and find my partner and thats still an area where i've struggled and have yet to make a breakthrough.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

shiiiii his art blew up. i won't disclose details, but i've worked with holyax on several projects.

Do you think AI shit has impacted that side of the business since?

Just now, lynux3 said:

no clue. i don't think it's affected his style of animation since it's hand-drawn.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, -GD-X said:

holyax :-*

i'm doing pretty well. my family and i made a lot of money from the covid real estate boom.

as for "work" work, i still work in tv news, but i've been doing digital marketing on the side (copy writing). i'm currently learning paid marketing, as well, and i hope to quit tv news.

for fun, i've been doing photography, but i have done a few paid gigs that were up my alley.

i got into video editing movies, but the corporate aspect was demotivating. also, i prefer short form editing over long form. tbh, my passion for editing (in general) is pretty much dead.

on a personal level, i've had a GF now for 8 months. she's great.

how about you?

GD, sup? :-*

Congrats on the GF! Are you planning to marry her at some point? I see more and more people avoid marriages here in Estonia, and just live as GF/BF together.

Send me some of your latest vids in DM !

And about me, Im focusing most of my time on game dev now, and deligate most of the video work to others now. I lost that love as I used to when it comes to pure animation vid making, as YT wants quantity not quality.

13 hours ago, Cell said:

oh man, you got kids? congrats you bri' ish cunt. Now I am reminded of another brit, of TrunoJay, we used to talk outside SW after he had left this place, but havent heard from him in years.

11 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Not at all. Ai art is still super limited when it comes to animation. Its mostly able to do a few sec of some highly rendered/realistic clip, mostly as something you see in banner ads, but to make something more than 5 sec is either a nightmare, considering the amount of editing a pro needs to do to make the Ai work (such as hands/finger fixing and other details) decent or passable, Id still prefer to do from scratch.

I do see illustratiors on suicide watch tho, as ai can do static art pretty well now

20+ Olympics Meme Ideas & How to Create Olympics Memes with AI FREE |  PERFECT 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, The Sinister said:

what happened to all the old posts? im back...after 20 years. 

actually, yea, I see the posting history is not full on my end. What happened to the old posts? @-GD-X

edit: My previous thread does not even show up n search, so when I came here for first time after years. What is happening ? 😕 

Edited by HolyAx
4 hours ago, HolyAx said:

actually, yea, I see the posting history is not full on my end. What happened to the old posts? @-GD-X

edit: My previous thread does not even show up n search, so when I came here for first time after years. What is happening ? 😕 

I believe a bunch of posts were purged and then we had switched servers, but then switched back.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I believe a bunch of posts were purged and then we had switched servers, but then switched back.

is there a way to go to the other server?