Wccftech: PS5 Pro PSSR Upscaling Will Make It Feel Like 100% Faster Than Base Model; Will Allow Some Games to Go From Medium to Epic Settings

:aitch: Looking forward to playing the best version of GTA6 at launch as well as the first party games Sony will be releasing in 2025 and beyond on my PS5 Pro. Trying to imagine how amazing ND's next projects, Sony Santa Monica's next game from Cory Barlog or Ghost of Tsushima 2 will look on the PS5 Pro and I'm already drooling. My PSVR2 games like GT7 will also look better than they already do now  :lawd:....

:cruise:TLHBFR!!!! 

:kaz: Xbox is about to become even more obsolete than it already is right now. The Series X was already getting destroyed by the regular PS5 in multiplats (and even MS' own games lol). I can't imagine the bloodbath that the PS5 pro will create, LMFAO!

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Wccftech: PS5 Pro PSSR Upscaling Will Make It Feel Like 100% Faster Than Base Model; Will Allow Some Games to Go From Medium to Epic Settings

No one cares, PS5 has almost no exclusives left. As soon as PS5 Pro comes out, there will be countless content creators and news outlets showing games running far better on a PC that isn't much more expensive. While highlighting other benefits like free online to play the same 1st party games on the same servers, 1st party games being cheaper, and that 1st party ports will come sooner and eventually be day/date. Which is already happening with Lego Horizon.

I don't think we've gotten our moneys worth from PS5 to justify a PS5 Pro. We barely got out of the cross-gen era, and Sony's trying to crank up the hardware again. I guess the best case is GTA6 looking epic on a console, but maybe this is finally putting too much weight on one big game. It's idiotic that GTA6 isn't launching on PC, but might have a PS5 Pro optimized version.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Good, now Sony can sell you the same remasters again for $70

Can you say TloU Promastered?

TCHBFR :kaz:

I haven’t bought any remasters/remakes from ND this this gen, cope harder retard :lawl:

Meanwhile, MS keeps selling you hardware for $500 and abandoning it in favor of other platforms and you accept it. Lemming cuck :drake:

:mroff: Have fun playing GTA6 at 15fps on the Series L consoles at launch

Edited by FIREPOWER
19 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I don't think we've gotten our moneys worth from PS5 to justify a PS5 Pro. We barely got out of the cross-gen era, and Sony's trying to crank up the hardware again. I guess the best case is GTA6 looking epic on a console, but maybe this is finally putting too much weight on one big game. It's idiotic that GTA6 isn't launching on PC, but might have a PS5 Pro optimized version.

I have to agree. Shit, we haven’t even seen a game, built for ps5, from ND yet. I’m ok playing the potato version of gta 6. 

Didn't Rockstar themselves say that people need to lower their expectations for GTA 6? That doesn't sound like a game that needs PS5 Pro...

4 hours ago, Sabo said:

Didn't Rockstar themselves say that people need to lower their expectations for GTA 6? That doesn't sound like a game that needs PS5 Pro...

i bet gta 5 pc mods blow 6 vanilla's visuals away. so, yeah, i'm sure the base ps5 version will be fine. i'm not dumping anymore money into ps systems until i see numerous reasons to justify the purchase. right now, there are 0. i don't even think i've gotten my $500 worth out of the ps5. demon's souls remake is the system's best exclusive....a remake of a 2009 game. most of its best games are available on ps4 and/or pc.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nobody wants this

Millions would disagree lol. Watch it fly off shelves when it launches this Holiday. I think you might be mistaking it for the dogshit Xbox consoles you hyped all this gen. It will be the best console to play GTA6 next year, that alone will make it sell like crazy and I don’t even need to include Sony’s exclusives into the conversation.

Are you willing to make a ban bet that PS5 Pro doesn’t sell when it launches? Please say yes :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Millions would disagree lol. Watch it fly off shelves when it launches this Holiday. I think you might be mistaking it for the dogshit Xbox consoles you hyped all this gen. It will be the best console to play GTA6 next year, that alone will make it sell like crazy and I don’t even need to include Sony’s exclusives into the conversation.

Are you willing to make a ban bet that PS5 Pro doesn’t sell when it launches? Please say yes :kaz:

Nobody wants this

5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're a chicken. You can't back up your bullshit statement with a bet  :kaz:

Chicken What GIF

Typical lemming cuck :rawf:

Nobody wants this.

• Software wise there's virtually no justifiable reason
  • The existing console is already underutilized
  • The existing console is trailing the PS4 in sales
  • The existing console already targets a 4K frame buffer
  • There's no technological display reason to upgrade
  • Basically all of Sony's first party is being ported to PC, and all of Sony's third party timed games are being ported
  • Their VR platform is dead

The math ain't mathin', this is no One X or PS4 Pro scenario. Those filled a needed void, this does not.

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nobody wants this.

• Software wise there's virtually no justifiable reason
  • The existing console is already underutilized
  • The existing console is trailing the PS4 in sales
  • The existing console already targets a 4K frame buffer
  • There's no technological display reason to upgrade
  • Basically all of Sony's first party is being ported to PC, and all of Sony's third party timed games are being ported
  • Their VR platform is dead

The math ain't mathin', this is no One X or PS4 Pro scenario. Those filled a needed void, this does not.

This basically confirms your preorder.

• dead 1