Ubisoft is about to get owned by the Japanese Parliament for being a bunch of history revisionists.

Their new Ass Creed game managed to piss off not only the Japanese, but the Koreans and Chinese.

This game is a colossal fuckup.

One of the two main characters is actually a pop culture invention and was never a real character.

The character in question, "Yasuke" picked up by Ubisoft to most likely create controversy and sell copies of their already shitty game, is not what they try to make it seem.

To be more specific, Yasuke is an invention from a Japanese College Professor, Thomas Lockley. This guy teaches multiculturalism and decided to have the "brilliant" idea of altering Japanese history and create a character that never existed.

Yasuke was never a samurai, but rather another one of Nobunaga's bodyguards. Do not confuse bodyguard with Samurai, as the latter was only giving as a title of high nobility.

Finally Ubisoft got what they deserved for being a shitty company, although this time decided to be a bunch of progressive hippies.

If they wanted to make an original franchise with their cue in LBTGQ cast of characters, then they should have done that, like how they did in Watchdogs 2.

However, do not try to make a historical game and completely manipulate it to your own agenda.

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • NPC 1
4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Their new Ass Creed game managed to piss off not only the Japanese, but the Koreans and Chinese.

This game is a colossal fuckup.

One of the two main characters is actually a pop culture invention and was never a real character.

The character in question, "Yasuke" picked up by Ubisoft to most likely create controversy and sell copies of their already shitty game, is not what they try to make it seem.

To be more specific, Yasuke is an invention from a Japanese College Professor, Thomas Lockley. This guy teaches multiculturalism and decided to have the "brilliant" idea of altering Japanese history and create a character that never existed.

Yasuke was never a samurai, but rather another one of Nobunaga's bodyguards. Do not confuse bodyguard with Samurai, as the latter was only giving as a title of high nobility.

Finally Ubisoft got what they deserved for being a shitty company, although this time decided to be a bunch of progressive hippies.

If they wanted to make an original franchise with their cue in LBTGQ cast of characters, then they should have done that, like how they did in Watchdogs 2.

However, do not try to make a historical game and completely manipulate it to your own agenda.

Lmfao this nigga did a book report about a videogame because it has a black character in it. 

"international incident" 

You guys claim you are not weird ass right wingers yet all of the content you consume is right wing weirdos fear mongering you incel idiots into being upset *checks notes* a science fiction videogame about playing a VR game. 

There's a book and a movie about Abraham Lincoln fighting vampires. Do you think that really happened? 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao this nigga did a book report about a videogame because it has a black character in it. 

"international incident" 

You guys claim you are not weird ass right wingers yet all of the content you consume is right wing weirdos fear mongering you incel idiots into being upset *checks notes* a science fiction videogame about playing a VR game. 

There's a book and a movie about Abraham Lincoln fighting vampires. Do you think that really happened? 

We all know you are the biggest race apologetic here while simultaneously being the biggest racist here too. 

Just another perk of being black, or I wonder if you are even black.

Anyways, the topic is important not because Yasuke is black but rather because it is history revisionism on videogame form and appealing to just please that crowd that likes to see life in a specific way only, diverse and gay. 

• NPC 2
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

We all know you are the biggest race apologetic here while simultaneously being the biggest racist here too. 

Anyways, the topic is important not because Yasuke is black but rather because it is history revisionism on videogame form and appealing to just please that crowd that likes to see life in a specific way only, diverse and gay. 

:vince: Remy ain’t even black :vince:

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lol you literally just say anything. 

Yes, the perk of having to hear retards from south America whining about Black people in ancient Japan. 

Anyways, the topic is important

Yes, in the year 2024, the historical accuracy of an Assassin's Creed game is suddenly important for society? Again, you literally just say anything. 

not because Yasuke is black

It's literally the only reason you care about this. I keep saying literally but you're a fucking piece of work. 

but rather because it is history revisionism on videogame form and appealing to just please that crowd that likes to see life in a specific way only, diverse and gay. 

Lol you're complaining about them writting a game to please their audience. So terrible! "it's not about him being black and/or gay." then you literally (again) end off with bringing up race and sexual preference. 

All this because you can't get laid by an American woman. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

:lawl: Did you just type a Thesis paper because a videogame character is black?

Get a fucking life you loser. It’s a videogame, none of it is historically accurate.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

It's just a video game

I wouldnt have any issue where this, except Ubisoft themselves said Shadows was a tribute to the Sengoku era and historically  accurate. 

Putting a black gay character as a main character in an ancient Japanese samurai game filled with hip hop music, is something that only Ubisoft would think is a great idea while Chimps claps in the background. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Did you just right a Thesis paper because a videogame character is black?

Get a fucking life you loser. It’s a videogame, none of it is historically accurate.

I'm also confused because I've never played an assassin's creed game but my gf does and none of them seem historically accurate and dozens of games and movies come out a year that takes liberties with Japanese history to no drama. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm also confused because I've never played an assassin's creed game but my gf does and none of them seem historically accurate and dozens of games and movies come out a year that takes liberties with Japanese history to no drama. 

Yea, none of them are. It’s all made up bullshit.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

wait, so there wasn't a cyclops, medusa and minotaur in Greece? but the games are supposed to be historically accurate.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

wait, so there wasn't a cyclops, medusa and minotaur in Greece? but the games are supposed to be historically accurate.

Only an ignorant would say this. 

Looks like you haven't kept with the latest news. 

Are you guys still playing with the NES back in Cuba? 

:tom:

31 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Only an ignorant would say this. 

Looks like you haven't kept with the latest news. 

Are you guys still playing with the NES back in Cuba? 

:tom:

lol your comebacks are awful. stick to building mud huts.

• dead 1
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

At least I came back unlike Cuba which never recovered. 

ummm....ok? you realize i can't stand most cubans, right?  i'm mostly french, anyhow.

29 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ummm....ok? you realize i can't stand most cubans, right?  i'm mostly french, anyhow.

Oh shit, it's so bad that Cubans can't stand each other.