Trump shits on the military again.

VW3HgtO.jpeg

Lmfao I can't believe it took until August 2024 for so many people to realize that he doesn't give a shit about the military and thinks soldiers are stupid. 

The woman he had given the worthless Presidential medal of freedom to was just some rich billionaire widow that donated millions of dollars to him. That's what he actually respects.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Ike said:

Suckers and losers was already enough. He’s a complete piece of shit. 

It wasn't though. There's still people who don't believe that's true. This some of his supporters will spin but no one can deny he said it. I've also only seen one person even attempting to white wash this for him. 

It's not fatal to his campaign but he is slowly chipping away small amounts of potential voters each day til the election. 

Anyone with half a brain can read that statement and clearly see it is no form of disrespect to the military, the medal itself or the personnel. He's very clearly stating that those who are awarded the Medal of Honor generally always receive it after either being killed or severely disabled from combat.

As a comparative when the Medal of Freedom is received it's generally always to someone healthy and alive. The honor is the same, but it's much nicer to award a medal to people that haven't been irreparabley harmed or killed.

One is a somber affair, the other is joyous.

You people are dumb. Not just haha you're an idiot dumb, but completely lacking in critical thinking dumb. CNN brainwashed fucking retards.

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • NPC 1
29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Anyone with half a brain can read that statement and clearly see it is no form of disrespect to the military, the medal itself or the personnel. He's very clearly stating that those who are awarded the Medal of Honor generally always receive it after either being killed or severely disabled from combat.

As a comparative when the Medal of Freedom is received it's generally always to someone healthy and alive. The honor is the same, but it's much nicer to award a medal to people that haven't been irreparabley harmed or killed.

You people are dumb. Not just haha you're an idiot dumb, but completely lacking in critical thinking dumb. CNN brainwashed fucking retards.

Oh, we dont need to read, We can hear his cadence as he's telling us how her medal, for giving him money is on par with (He actually says BETTER) a military veteran who was hurt or killed doing something heroic. I guess a gold digging billionaire widow giving him millions of dollars is just as heroic as diving on a grenade. 

lmfao it's also beyond parody for you of all people to call someone else dumb or question their critical thinking skills. Find one person here who doesn't think youre a fucking idiot. 

Llke why are right wingers this stupid? There's still people telling me about what will happen in Gaza if Kamala is in office while Trump is standing in front of an equal amount of Israeli flags as American ones, at a pro Isreal event, clearly saying he will let Isreal do whatever they they feel they need to do. 

Like how is he supposed to be a remedy? Two months from the election and all Trump supporters have to vote on bigotry. You have no platform. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, we dont need to read, We can hear his cadence as he's telling us how her medal, for giving him money is on par with (He actually says BETTER) a military veteran who was hurt or killed doing something heroic. I guess a gold digging billionaire widow giving him millions of dollars is just as heroic as diving on a grenade. 

lmfao it's also beyond parody for you of all people to call someone else dumb or question their critical thinking skills. Find one person here who doesn't think youre a fucking idiot. 

What I said is what it is, deal with it.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like I care what a bunch of looney tunes leftists think of me lol.

The party of racism, the party of severe mental illness, the party that doesn't know what a man or woman is, the party which confuses and mutilates children, the party that kills babies, the party who farms illegals to gain a larger voting block, the party that constantly tries to uproot the constitution under the guise of "Democracy" in a fucking Constitutional Republic.

You're a bunch of sick and demented fucks, you don't love this country and you don't belong here. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The party of racism, the party of severe mental illness, the party that doesn't know what a man or woman is, the party which confuses and mutilates children, the party that kills babies, the party who farms illegals to gain a larger voting block, the party that constantly tries to uproot the constitution under the guise of "Democracy" in a fucking Constitutional Republic.

You're a bunch of sick and demented fucks, you don't love this country and you don't belong here. 

:D retardcop meltdown. 

• Haha 2
  • Ben 1
  • aitch 1

Low IQ incel says, looney. 

Oh, you memorized all your Alex Jones talking points. Congrats. 

Lol "you don't love this country"

Retarded right wingers with double digit IQs are always talking about how much they love the country while vocalizing how much they hate half of the people who live in it. You love land? Rocks and trees? A country is its people, not a fucking flag or a gun. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't like the Dems because of their racism. 

- the biggest racist on the site. 

He’s probably bleaching the stains out of his hood for his next klan rally. 

• Sad 1

How are American soldiers not stupid when they're being sent through the meat grinder for wars on the other side of the world for political and Israel's interests 

On 2024-08-17 at 1:40 PM, DynamiteCop said:

suckers and losers

13 hours ago, bhytre said:

How are American soldiers not stupid when they're being sent through the meat grinder for wars on the other side of the world for political and Israel's interests 

You’re literally a Putin dick sucker who supports his war in Ukraine.

Incestre. :lemming:

• Haha 1

Nah it's a gay war where poor chumps are getting blown up by geeks using toy drones from a safe distance, modern warfare is completely lame there's zero honor in it. But Russia is still less gay and degenerate than America though that's a fact.