RFK Jr’s VP pick Nicole Shanahan says they are considering dropping out to “join forces with Donald Trump.”

RFK Jr’s VP pick Nicole Shanahan says they are considering dropping out to “join forces with Donald Trump.”

In the vid she explains they now have two choices. 

1) Stay in a be spoilers but because the dynamics have changed (Kamala is the nominee not Joe) they would actually be a spoiler against Trump.... Which would guarantee a Kamala victory. 

“We run the risk of a Kamala Harris and Waltz presidency because we draw more votes from Trump.”

2) Join forces with Trump and explain to their supporters why they're joining with Trump. 

https://x.com/AccountableGOP/status/1825930591604232288?s=19

@Cooke   oh look at that.  When RFK was a spoiler against Joe Biden, they were willing to stay in.  But now because they're actually taking more votes away from Trump.  They can "risk" Kamala winning and must try to Join with Trump.

As we been telling your dumbass for months now, RFK Jr isn't in it to win it.  He was in it to try and be a spoiler. :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe the Dems would do this.

You're a fucking idiot 

Lmfao look at all that cope.    We told your fucking dumbass months ago RFK Jr was simply a spoiler campaign..... Pretending to a democrat.    Told you he would switch to independe

I'm starting to think you deserve this outcome. DNC superpacs are trying to sue them off every state ballot. They are using ever trick in the book to prevent them from making it until the end. She obviously despises what the Democrats have become. I don't blame her. You reap what you sow gouk. 

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm starting to think you deserve this outcome.  

He was the spoiler candidate from the start in favor of Trump until Trump's low IQ fanbase diverted to RFK more so than expected. Because of that, they now want to combine with Trump for their original goal of helping Trump win since the first plan backfired.

You were wrong throughout this whole thing.

Edited by Substatic

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1826074927197466856?t=m4clX82x1i7yZ3gh4IukpQ&s=19

This is no one's fault but the anti democracy democrats. Rfk takes more votes from Trump yet they will not allow viable 3rd parties to establish themselves. They are suing him in multiple states, they've already had him kicked off the NY ballot. They continue to drain his money and time fighting these frivolous lawsuits. Fuck the democrats. They've all but assured a Trump victory now. 

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

He was the spoiler candidate from the start in favor of Trump until Trump's low IQ fanbase diverted to RFK more so than expected. Because of that, they now want to combine with Trump for their original goal of helping Trump win since the first plan backfired.

You were wrong throughout this whole thing.

You're a fucking idiot 

• NPC 1
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You're a fucking idiot 

Shut the fuck up,

Driving the news: "There's two options that we're looking at and one is staying in, forming that new party, but we run the risk of a Kamala Harris and Walz presidency because we draw votes from Trump," Shanahan said on the Impact Theory podcast.

Leaked video shows part of RFK Jr. and Trump phone call discussing vaccines, endorsement (wdbj7.com)

Trump says he’d consider appointing RFK Jr. to role in administration | CNN Politics

They have always been "either we win or Trump wins". Alway. And they knew they never had any chance at ever winning, so it was always for the latter. But that ended up backfiring because they now MIGHT draw more lunatics from the Trump cult. Hence calling it a risk, this has always been a spoiler campaign. It's not my fault they fucked it up and POSSIBLY are going to pull more from Trump hence now freaking out.

Edited by Substatic
17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

His flight was cancelled for no reason. Probably someone at the DNC called a buddy. 

Lmfao the one time I give Cooke the benefit of the doubt he was complaining about something real and of course the retard was just being dumb and dishonest as usual. You're such a piece of shit lol. 

10 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm starting to think you deserve this outcome. DNC superpacs are trying to sue them off every state ballot. They are using ever trick in the book to prevent them from making it until the end. She obviously despises what the Democrats have become. I don't blame her. You reap what you sow gouk. 

Lmfao look at all that cope. 

We told your fucking dumbass months ago RFK Jr was simply a spoiler campaign..... Pretending to a democrat. 

Told you he would switch to independent. 

Told you that he would join forces with Trump. 

Told you from the start he was a spoiler candidate. 

Now they plain came out and said it and they can't risk Kamala winning because now RFK is spoiling Trump's chances. 

RFK claimed he was in it to win it and defeat Trump, but now he is joining Trump to try to save him?

As usual your dumbass was fooled because you're a fucking simpleton. 

Just like how you were fooled with Tulsi... Who "coincidentally" is now also helping Trump. :umad: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao look at all that cope. 

We told your fucking dumbass months ago RFK Jr was simply a spoiler campaign..... Pretending to a democrat. 

Told you he would switch to independent. 

Told you that he would join forces with Trump. 

Told you from the start he was a spoiler candidate. 

Now they plain came out and said it and they can't risk Kamala winning because now RFK is spoiling Trump's chances. 

RFK claimed he was in it to win it and defeat Trump, but now he is joining Trump to try to save him?

As usual your dumbass was fooled because you're a fucking simpleton. 

Just like how you were fooled with Tulsi... Who "coincidentally" is now also helping Trump. :umad: 

Sorry sister. This is the Dems fault 100%. They created a monster and now they will pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Sorry sister. This is the Dems fault 100%. They created a monster and now they will pay for it. 

Bbbbbbut he is in it to win it and defeat Trump, he would never join up with Trump I swearz and he is not a spoiler :awww:

Fucking dumbass :mj:

• dead 1
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut he is in it to win it and defeat Trump, he would never join up with Trump I swearz and he is not a spoiler :awww:

Fucking dumbass :mj:

Listen. 

He started out as a Democrat. He was polling in the 20s. The DNC refuses to have debates so he left and went independent. There the DNC spends millions to have him kicked off ballots which are extremely time consuming and expensive to get on. What do you expect him to do? 

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is we know RFK draws more from Trump.. ok so why is it the Democrats trying so hard to stop him from running? Is it they just don't want him to get the 5% he needs to be officially recognized as a party? Do they hate democracy that much? Ask yourself that you fucking ghoul. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Listen. 

He started out as a Democrat. He was polling in the 20s. The DNC refuses to have debates so he left and went independent. There the DNC spends millions to have him kicked off ballots which are extremely time consuming and expensive to get on. What do you expect him to do? 

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is we know RFK draws more from Trump.. ok so why is it the Democrats trying so hard to stop him from running? Is it they just don't want him to get the 5% he needs to be officially recognized as a party? Do they hate democracy that much? Ask yourself that you fucking ghoul. 

You have been duped again you fucking dumb cunt. 

Like I've been telling you for months now, you didn't find it strange that RFK's biggest super pac donors are Trump people?   

You didn't find it strange that Right wing media and media personalities all were helping to elevate RFK jr when he was running as a "democrat". 

You didn't find it strange the house republicans were helping RFK jr campaign by giving him a free pass to make a campaign pitch to congress on national TV. 

Strange. 

Anyone with a brain saw what was going on...except you of course. 

RFK Jr VP said it plain as day, they're going to drop out BECAUSE they're pulling too much votes from Trump and they don't want Kamala to win.  Mind you when they were pulling votes from Biden, they were staying in the game "in it to win it".. 

But as soon as the race flipped, they're showing their true colors. 

It's so hilarious that their spoiler plan back fired on them :will:

Look at you trying to cope as to why he is supporting Trump.   Tons of other candidates have dropped out the race, and the only one's who turned around and supported Trump were... Surprise Surprise..  Trump supporters :umad:

Both Tulsi and RFK jr. Showed their true colors and only dumb fucks like yourself were fooled. 

Fucking idiot. 

Edited by Goukosan

Cooke's brain is cooked.  What a dumbass.  This won't help MAGA.  Trump is done. Major Republican groups have abandoned him and voting blue on the top of the ticket.  Bulwark, Lincoln Project, Log Cabin, UAW, and the list goes on and on. 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Cooke's brain is cooked.  What a dumbass.  This won't help MAGA.  Trump is done. Major Republican groups have abandoned him and voting blue on the top of the ticket.  Bulwark, Lincoln Project, Log Cabin, UAW, and the list goes on and on. 

Lol ok