The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

I think chapter 2 was my fav so far outside of cunt wind guy .

Chapter 4 was such a change from 2 ans 3. I like how it switches up.  Chapter 5 starts off good too. This game does own I cannot believe they killed it so hard.

I think I'm 85 on my weapon right now. I'm missing one piece to get the 105 . 

The armor upgrades are ridiculous but I don't have the stuff needed yet

• aitch 1
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

Posted Images

And to anyone reading nervous about difficulty....I made it to chapter 5 lol so you can also . I suck at games like this is doable for probably anyone decent at action games 

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I think chapter 2 was my fav so far outside of cunt wind guy .

Chapter 4 was such a change from 2 ans 3. I like how it switches up.  Chapter 5 starts off good too. This game does own I cannot believe they killed it so hard.

I think I'm 85 on my weapon right now. I'm missing one piece to get the 105 . 

The armor upgrades are ridiculous but I don't have the stuff needed yet

Yeah, this shaping up to be something special. I’m actually glad I have 2/3s to go. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I made the yellow wind sage my bitch on my second try (I died my first time because I was way underpowered) :smoke: 

I struggled so hard with that one. Im on the chapter 5 end boss now and :pacspit:

Im going to have to upgrade my armor or something. Chapter 5 was my least favorite. It has cool bosses but just the look of ii visually is meh.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I wish I fully maxed a pluck of many earlier on. It fucking wrecks shit .

Yup! I maxed that early on, but respec’d and max’d cloud step instead, and mana, along with mana regen. It lets me charge up my heavy attack while using cloud step, and fills up quickly. I’m practically a ninja now. That’s how I annihilated Yellow Wind. 

I didnt use POM at first cause it used so much mana but know i have so much its no big deal. Its my most used against bosses now.

Ima finish maxing Cloud step next.

• Upvote 1

Also , I have all the materials for the strongest weapon but it says pre requisite required . Dammit lol

but i can get the highest one for my stance which is still 100. So might do that

Edited by JonDnD
  • Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im pretty sure i got locked out of 5 bosses in chapter 5 because i didnt do a quest :(

Wait, you can get locked out of quests?  Is there some kind of point of no return or something I should know about?

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Wait, you can get locked out of quests?  Is there some kind of point of no return or something I should know about?

Unless I read it wrong if you don't do the horse quest correctly you can't open the secret area In chapter 5

Just now, JonDnD said:

I was wrong . I figured it out . Secret area open

Ok, good.. cause it's easy to miss stuff in this game and I want to fight everything lol