The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Halfway through Chapter 4 and wondering when this game is suppose to get good. I'm not getting all the hype for this game, it's been pretty average so far.

Different strokes then. I have had a lot of fun with quite a few fights (others have been pretty easy). 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT :pacspit:

:whew: GOTY 100 percent for me

Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up says its even more challenging :scared:

• Thanks 2
13 hours ago, Sabo said:

Halfway through Chapter 4 and wondering when this game is suppose to get good. I'm not getting all the hype for this game, it's been pretty average so far.

If you didnt like up to the point you probably wont like it. 1-4 are the best chapters imo

I liked it too. If i had to rank them id probably say 2 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 5 >>6

The boss fights in 4 were fun and different. Chapter 5 i feel like they were running out of budget and chapter 6 felt like they ran out of ideas. I still really liked the boss battles in both of those chapters but chapter 6 was so big and empty.

Ok, what the fuck is this bullshit in Chapter 4 where you have to cross the super narrow bridge with the dangling spider ballsacks swiping at each other.  I tried 3 times and get pushed off every time.  Am I just being stupid or something?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ok, what the fuck is this bullshit in Chapter 4 where you have to cross the super narrow bridge with the dangling spider ballsacks swiping at each other.  I tried 3 times and get pushed off every time.  Am I just being stupid or something?

Cloud Step.

• Like 1