The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Not speaking about anyone specific at all. Just the dumb notion that if someone doesn't beat a game it somehow means they think it's not good. And I'm saying that as someone that finishes practically everything he plays (that isn't just a 'see how this is' game on GP/Extra). GD for eg can put this aside and never return and still think it's one of the best games of the year. 

He could.. but I wouldn't take that opinion seriously at all.  You can't claim something is the best game this year, and not even finish it... that's.... stupid.

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

This game owns! 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

No he can't.. because I wouldn't take that opinion seriously at all.  You can't claim something is the best game this year, and not even finish it... that's.... stupid.

What you do with someone else's opinion is irrelevant lol So many ppl here can finish a game and I dont give af what their opinion is :biggrin: But it's their opinion, there is no set pre requisite to having an opinion on a game other that actually playing it for a fair amount of time.

Ppl can put in a 100 hours with a game and maybe stop and you think that means they think that game is bad? lol So so so many ppl think Elden Ring is one of their fav games and they didn't finish it. 

Even dumber when one of the ways you used this was Twinblade not finishing Rebirth after literally playing the entire game, and actually playing the final boss fight also but just not beating it. What did he not experience? a couple minute cutscene he could see on Youtube? it's a dumb ass view.  

Just now, madmaltese said:

What you do with someone else's opinion is irrelevant lol So many ppl here can finish a game and I dont give af what their opinion is :biggrin: But it's their opinion, there is no set pre requisite to having an opinion on a game other that actually playing it for a fair amount of time.

Ppl can put in a 100 hours with a game and maybe stop and you think that means they think that game is bad? lol So so so many ppl think Elden Ring is one of their fav games and they didn't finish it. 

Even dumber when one of the ways you used this was Twinblade not finishing Rebirth after literally playing the entire game, and actually playing the final boss fight also but just not beating it. What did he not experience? a couple minute cutscene he could see on Youtube? it's a dumb ass view.  

Who the hell said anything about if someone doesn't finish a game it means they think it's bad? lmao..  The problem is people claiming a game is SO great and posting metacritic scores about it and making lists..... and them not being bothered enough to finish it.  You can proclaim anything you want.. and typically when people proclaim games are great it's because they want other people to subscribe to the same thing... and sorry.. but if you're coming in here telling me that FF7 Rebirth is a great game, but don't bother to finish the final hours of it... then it's not THAT great.

Like how the fuck can you even claim such a thing is dumb?  He didn't experience the entire point of the game... which is to see the ending lmao

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

This guy has to bring his butthurt into every thread lmfao jeez

Look who always shows up  :biggrin::biggrin: 

Obsessed much? 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Who the hell said anything about if someone doesn't finish a game it means they think it's bad? lmao..  The problem is people claiming a game is SO great and posting metacritic scores about it and making lists..... and them not being bothered enough to finish it.  You can proclaim anything you want.. and typically when people proclaim games are great it's because they want other people to subscribe to the same thing... and sorry.. but if you're coming in here telling me that FF7 Rebirth is a great game, but don't bother to finish the final hours of it... then it's not THAT great.

Like how the fuck can you even claim such a thing is dumb?  He didn't experience the entire point of the game... which is to see the ending lmao

According to you seeing 100% of a game vs 99% of a game totally invalidates someone being able to say a game is great and imo that is dumb. Like really dumb. I literally experienced next to nothing extra than Twinblade in Rebirth and absolutely nothing that he couldn't see on Youtube. 'Game is amazing but has a really annoying final boss one hit kill mechanic' is a completely valid view. Again, I have finished it and imo I have no more valid a view point than Twinblade who practically saw everything I did. Let alone think he can't even say that he thinks it's a great game. Anyone can say wtf they want lol Most of the ppl here call everything shit without even playing them at all :mj: 

Anyways, this is a wukong thread so I won't carry on.

Eh. I was just in a bla mood this weekend, regarding games. I quickly knocked out scorpion lord tonight, since I was craving a boss fight lol. That was a fun fight too. I think ditching the notion of “not playing other games until I’m done” put me off a bit, since I have like 2 and 1/2 chapters left with wukong, and I wanted to play astro badly. I should be fine juggling both. Now, I don’t mind having more of it to play, since I have astro and I have been greatly enjoying wukong. 

• Upvote 1